was waiting for the transfer window to close to get started using this tactic!
-is it better to keep on using DC set piece or start over and use V4?

What do you mean under set piece only? The set pieces setting is the same for both versions. If you are asking which is the better tactic, it is hard to tell. 1 thing for sure: DC is perfect when using with a big team like MU, but it is possible that you will concede a lot, not just score, if you are an underdog. All the other versions had the main goal to find balance between scoring and conceding for lower sides. For MU I would suggest DC, but you can put v4 as a secondary option, it will be fully fluid along with v1 and you can make your own opinion after some matches. Good luck!

Just finished my 5th season with Milton Keynes Dons, the 3rd in the BPL. I've used v4 90% of the times, only changed to standard when faced the big guys.

1974768-20150913-bud8cK.jpg

1974767-20150913-64xwvn.jpg

Also, we have reached the semi final in the CL:

1974769-20150913-79dc3m.jpg

When you say you've switched to standard for the big guys, do you mean Original or Away version bud? And I'm assuming it's for matches that are expected to lose/draw?

When you say you've switched to standard for the big guys, do you mean Original or Away version bud? And I'm assuming it's for matches that are expected to lose/draw?

I was talking about the v4 and yes, for the hardest matches.

tatic v4

hi zyndar i like your tactic v4.. i play with my benfica and i have win versus bayern munique 1-1 away and i win 1-0 in my home.. i change attk for standard..the team portugal have problem the ticket are very low 12 euros por game.. and i see bayern 54 euro :(

AND VERY NICE TACTICS :d