Won the league with Arsenal using another tactic and have now been sacked for arguing over new transfer kitty as i didnt show up for meeting with board LOOL . so now gonna give it a try with West ham on a new Save , what do you think ?

Won the league with Arsenal using another tactic and have now been sacked for arguing over new transfer kitty as i didnt show up for meeting with board LOOL . so now gonna give it a try with West ham on a new Save , what do you think ?

To be honest I don't have a clear vision by their squad, share a pic.

If I were you I'd go for some changes to fit the 4-2-3-1. Valencia and Sakho/Carroll should do for the 1 striker and try to get IFs. For example Munir plays well on the left and you can loan him easily, but also you should have some money to spend.

Started using the Deadly Circle on my second season with Swansea, after a 5-2 loss to spurs.

View attachment 232218 View attachment 232217

At the end of the season had few problems and got a trashing from some of the big teams. Tried to tweak the tactic with mixed results.

View attachment 232213 But the highlight was winning the Europa League! :D Champions League is the goal now!

View attachment 232211 View attachment 232210

Probably going to stick with the Deadly Circle next season. Just need to strengthen my team and try to tweak it a little bit. Any tips how to tweak it?

All the tweaks are available in the OP, I don't have better versions :)

"Don't break the Circle, Don't break the Circle..."
yep, Blind Guardian (or Demon) reference...

Final of 3rd season. Finally, no Cup and no CL( only 4 titles :'( ), but we won the Liga (so difficult vs 'Supers'...)
Acosta and Barbosa Best players and 2 Rubens spanish topscorers.
View attachment 232159View attachment 232157
View attachment 232156View attachment 232155

For next season i'm signing wonderkids as Asensio, Munir or Vallejo...

Great season wampley, I will add it to the op. Was it 3.1 or tweaked version?

It was amazing!

Hello all,

after losing few matches and draws I started to use v1 with Stade Rennais in my first season. Results were amazing. I win all the games I watched however Instant Result button was really painfull :)

View attachment 231862

Media expectations were quite different than the reality :) Rennais Fc was exptected to be 12nd and with this tactic we complete the season in second place after PSG. Won the French cup, lost to Lyon in final in Kupa la Ligue Cup.

Mostly I used v1 in both home and away matches. In few hard away games I tried away version of DC but didn't worked so well. It may be because of Instant Result button I don't know. I'm too lazy to watch all the matches but at least I watched half of them and we won all. Kupa la ligue final with Lyon can be counted as an exception because one of the central defenders kick out from a red card and I had no substition so Lyon came from 3-1 and in the over time beat me 5-3 :) I also tried 3.1 version with the tweaks which are posted but it didn't work so well either it may be because of my wingers were not able to play as a roaming offensive players.

My squad had no superstars. Only two or three transfers to the wings and some back-ups.

PS: I'm wondering if anybody can give me some tips about Instant Result button? It's terrible to use I got all my loses and draws with this button. Does it relevant with assistant manager's quality?

Also I need some advice about transfer. Since I got a really great success I will be able to afford some good players. Can someone(who is using this tactic of course xD) give me advice about player attributes? Which attributes should have the priority for this tactic? Of course different attributes for different roles and positions :)

THANKS FOR THE TACTIC!

Last edited:
Played some with v3.1, I can say it's a beast when you have the right players. And in my 5th season managing MK Dons I do have them :)

MK Dons matches
1956425-20150825-MLAnnZ.jpg

With England
1956426-20150825-8yTrI1.jpg

How do you defend leads in this tactic? I've tried every personality, TI, and role change and I'm still blowing 2 and 3 goal leads. I'm using the original version by the way.