maybe i must try to load the game in 15.1.1, and then updated into 15.1.3

You say no triangle and nothing about error messages that should pop up, just the not verified. You make it as if you are "says not verified, I'm not going on", wrong, go on. The verified status is meaningless, really.

I've loaded the Andorra file from that claasen pack, which is the one that could conflict and it's loaded perfectly in 15.1.4 which is the latest update. With Steam I can't go back to retry in 15.1.3 though. So unless you select the nations you want including Spain, hit the start game and some error message telling you what's wrong pops up, I can't do anything.

Last edited:
It's Spain and Italy that are conflicting. I bet you have a big Italian database with a lot of new teams created. Their unique ID's are the same as some of the teams in the Spanish database. So, the game just fail to load all teams.
Sports Interactive Community

I had similar problem with 9 teams duplicated.

So, duplicating teams didn't work. But I had the next brilliant idea. Took 9 extincted teams and changed them completely. Names, city etc. and replaced the 9 teams in the regional league. Worked like a charm.

But it's really pain in the ***, creating so many leagues. SI should really make it possible to add multiple nation rules with one file. I doubt it their programmers can't do this.

They changed the yellow triangle beside Spain to a red triangle.

Hover the cursor over the triangle and you should have a tooltip saying what's the problem and that's what I need to know where to look.

I loaded mine with an Italian D database (FMonline Forum - Serie D_68BE9400-834A-4620-ABAC-2D7CFC4412BC.fmf) and it loaded right. It is the other Italian database, the one you have not selected.

I've subscribed to the Gibraltar database in the wokrshop but it doesn't show to install.

Last edited:
it also didnt work if i only thick andorra and spanish db

****, that looks awfully close to an incompatibility issue that it had in FM14 with some other databases. I could solve two out of three, the bad news is the solution required editing with Notepad, which I can't do with the new format of the database :(

Still, I'll look and see what can I do. Maybe I'll find some way around. Or it's some different issue I can solve within the editor.

Ok, I tried to load them and got the same error.

Today's attempt has been merging one with the other, the other with one, then load mine with either and yours with either. There has been no luck

A brief look at the IDs has not been successful. Tomorrow I'll start looking the unique IDs with real care and see if I spot coincidences, in which case I'd see to remake the affected teams.

I can fix it. I change the minimal teams into 10, and its work. Thanks for your advice and suggestion. And sorry for too many question cause im not too understand about fm. Once again, sorry

I can fix it. I change the minimal teams into 10, and its work. Thanks for your advice and suggestion. And sorry for too many question cause im not too understand about fm. Once again, sorry

No reason for you to apologize. You've done what you had to, which is speak the problem and let me see what was wrong. You have my thanks. I'm the only one who would have to apologize: for making a database with conflicts that kept you from enjoying the game.

I'm glad you've got it running.

I will keep looking at the issue, for the best is if I manage to know what's exactly that causes this I may update it with a version without problems with other databases.

Yes, you have fixed it, but you'll have less teams. If the game gives you an error, that it has found less teams than required it means some teams aren't loaded.

With the game updated to 15.2.0, including editor changes, my 15.1.1 seemed not to load anymore. By loading it in the editor and saving it again it loads right. Uploaded, links added in the OP.

The FM-Base and the Mediafire files should show as validated. I don't know about the steam workshop one.

P.S. - It let me load it along the Andorra database fine, I hope it's not like the first attempt I made when it allowed me as well but it wasn't to work again for me and wasn't working for others.

I've done what you suggested but still the spannish league won't load! Isn't possible to solve this issue en upload a new file?

I've done what you suggested but still the spannish league won't load! Isn't possible to solve this issue en upload a new file?

That's what I'd do if I knew what is the exact cause and how to solve it with the current editor files.

Daaaamniiiiiit... I thought I might have had the cause as something that shouldn't be because number of teams affected seemed to match but no sir, it's not worked, still same error. I'm pessimistic.

I should have done this much earlier: I made a Tercera Activated, in hopes those who can't load both the complete and another may have a chance at getting the Tercera with another.

Mediafire link. I'll upload it to here tomorrow as I'm not in the mood to write all the description thing right now.

What's in the download

Death Ball Tercera Acctivaded_yaddayadda.fmf

Installation

Extract to the Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2015/editor data folder within your user tree.

The file

It activates the Spanish fourth tier, Tercera División, made of 18 groups.

The top four teams of each group enter a 72 teams play offs to choose 18 promotions.

The bottom two teams are relegated and the next two enter a 36 team play off to choose 18 relegations.

This I've done for those who can't load my Complete version along a different league database who are with enough with just having the Tercera activated.

Created with the editor when the game was at the 15.2.1 patch.

For support, post HERE

Download:

FM-Base
Mediafire