Why can't I delete this file from my editors date folder, everytime I delete the file it comes back into my folder, is this a virus ?

No way and don't really know, nothing like that should be happening. Do you have some antivirus that makes something run as sandbox and so the actions aren't actually performed or something like that? Or you missclicked something and set it to read only or some such change to file properties or actions. Or there is a virus that is making random files undeletable and that is one of them? Maybe the whole folder? Maybe you're using a different account that has no permission to delete from that user tree?
In my old PC (not used for this file) I did have issue with the user folder from other game not deleting.

Thank you! I was looking for this exactly. Will try it right now. Any suggestions for a logo pack that would have some or all of these lower league teams??

Thank you! I was looking for this exactly. Will try it right now. Any suggestions for a logo pack that would have some or all of these lower league teams??

I don't know of any specially thorough when it comes to these small teams, but LWLogos had more than a few teams below Segunda B in FM11. I used other packs later, one I don't remember and the current is Megapack TCM15, which was the one that had the most logos from those in a style I liked over fmscout and more likely to have more from below Segunda B1, though I've not thought to consciously take notice of that.

It's not working for me. It says it needs at least 18 teams on Regional 3 and it can only find 15.
It's the only editor data file i'm using so it can't be incompatibility with other.

It's not working for me. It says it needs at least 18 teams on Regional 3 and it can only find 15.
It's the only editor data file i'm using so it can't be incompatibility with other.

Wait, ****. Now it also says that to me. When I checked the update it said it was alright.

Ok, edited and reuploaded.

Right now making a small load test.

It's loaded correctly.

I will have it run a season tomorrow, I've got not the time now to get it done.

Last edited:
Ran the season and it worked right.

Also, the logopack I'm currently using the Megapack TCM15, has plenty of logos for teams in the created divisions.

So i just tried it out and it works. thanks.

Do you still not know the reason why it doesn't work with the Andorra League file?. I know it has worked in years past, so I was just wondering if it's something you're actively trying to fix, or if I should just move on.

anyway, thanks

No idea, I tried all I could think of and it didn't work. What worked in the past version I can't do in the current, as that needed to edit the uncompressed xml by hand, which is no longer possible. The uncompressed file is encoded now.

I've looked at the teams of that group. All were set to Spain and city belonging to Spain. There was one only thing I can think of as causing trouble I can solve: two of those teams had somehow activated the no over 19 players allowed.

I have uploaded a file for you to try HERE. I say for you to try, because the 15.3.0 I uploaded and I'm assuming you're using doesn't give me any error.

If that doesn't help, then this is surely a matter of incompatibility with another database, something that from all the past experience with that would require for me to be able to solve to edit the file in notepad, which with this version I can't do. :( At this point I think the only way to actually solve incompatibilities is remaking the database from scratch, but that's way way way too much work. Like two to three months using the FM15 playing time to editing and I'm not in the mood for that. Maybe at some point I may go and start slowly remaking it, but it would surely not be prepared for FM16. For that I think I'll just make the activation of Tercera, which gives less problems. Or that's what I'm hoping.

Anyway, if you're using other databases, let me know, I will have a look at them together and see if I spot any solution, which in that case would be highly unlikely. :(

Also, in a baffling turn of events, before this change it was compatible with the pr0 update for India, after removing the no over 19 it turns incompatible, wth.

I've looked at the teams of that group. All were set to Spain and city belonging to Spain. There was one only thing I can think of as causing trouble I can solve: two of those teams had somehow activated the no over 19 players allowed.

I have uploaded a file for you to try HERE. I say for you to try, because the 15.3.0 I uploaded and I'm assuming you're using doesn't give me any error.

If that doesn't help, then this is surely a matter of incompatibility with another database, something that from all the past experience with that would require for me to be able to solve to edit the file in notepad, which with this version I can't do. :( At this point I think the only way to actually solve incompatibilities is remaking the database from scratch, but that's way way way too much work. Like two to three months using the FM15 playing time to editing and I'm not in the mood for that. Maybe at some point I may go and start slowly remaking it, but it would surely not be prepared for FM16. For that I think I'll just make the activation of Tercera, which gives less problems. Or that's what I'm hoping.

Anyway, if you're using other databases, let me know, I will have a look at them together and see if I spot any solution, which in that case would be highly unlikely. :(

Also, in a baffling turn of events, before this change it was compatible with the pr0 update for India, after removing the no over 19 it turns incompatible, wth.

I tried the file in your reply and this was the error I got View attachment 275083

Must be some issue with another database that has a division that gets the same ID or something like that. I open it in my editor and there're 18 teams, all with the right nation and city and U19 teams set right. And my FM15 loads it well.

I search for clubs in that division and I only get the 18. I search for clubs in Spain and there's none of the phantom clubs I had to remove from some divisions. Nothing I do to try locate what's the issue gives me any issue :x :(

I suppose you'll have to settle with the Tercera Activated

Must be some issue with another database that has a division that gets the same ID or something like that. I open it in my editor and there're 18 teams, all with the right nation and city and U19 teams set right. And my FM15 loads it well.

I search for clubs in that division and I only get the 18. I search for clubs in Spain and there's none of the phantom clubs I had to remove from some divisions. Nothing I do to try locate what's the issue gives me any issue :x :(

I suppose you'll have to settle with the Tercera Activated
How to do I get the file with just the tercera activated ? is it in the OP ?