That's alright mate :p

Anyway I'm having a look at it. Trying to validate right after making it advanced says Tercera hasn't finished in time, so I will see to change its dates.

If I get a file that validates in advanced I'll upload it to mediafire and post the link.

Ok, I changed the end date for the general and then Tercera and each Tercera group one month earlier (30 May) in the basic editor (I couldn't see that option in advanced), converted to advanced and it to passed the tests.

The result is HERE.

Ok, I changed the end date for the general and then Tercera and each Tercera group one month earlier (30 May) in the basic editor (I couldn't see that option in advanced), converted to advanced and it to passed the tests.

The result is HERE.
Gonna try it out now, thanks mate :D

Just downloaded it, went to start a new career and noticed that Spain isn't clickable and has a red triangle next to it saying;

"Require maximum of 22 teams for regional 3, found 30. Require maximum of 24 teams for U19 group 27, found 27"

Thought it ma be due to me having other databases installed so I unticked them all and went to do it again and it still says that. I don't have any custom clubs or anything. Whats happened and what can I do to fix it?

Just downloaded it, went to start a new career and noticed that Spain isn't clickable and has a red triangle next to it saying;

"Require maximum of 22 teams for regional 3, found 30. Require maximum of 24 teams for U19 group 27, found 27"

Thought it ma be due to me having other databases installed so I unticked them all and went to do it again and it still says that. I don't have any custom clubs or anything. Whats happened and what can I do to fix it?

Check that you've downloaded the right version. If so, load it up in the editor (choose your version database, then load file NOT imimport). Search for that division in competitions. Double click on it. Look on teams. If there's a number of teams with blank names, select them all and then click edit. Go to competitions and in current division choose None. I don't know why it seems to create those phantom teams, which can't be deleted to top it off :(.

A heads up: I won't be making a Complete database for FM16. This has shown to have a lot of issues and they could only get worse if I tried to update FM15 version to FM16, so there's no point in doing something that will more likely be a source of headaches than anything else. Making it for FM16 would require to remake it from scratch and that's a **** long work to be doing. It took me 2-3 months to make FM14's and FM13's and I don't have the will to be putting in that much work.

I may, however, if mood is good enough times, to be making very small steps around the year so that perhaps I will have something at the end of FM16 or start of FM17. And even then, it is not unlikely that in the middle if I see signs of "this may well be going to be the same mess as before regarding compatibility with other databases" I will then drop it. That's assuming I'm even going to start, which is highly doubtful.

I will make just the Tercera Activated. That should be quick and easy to make without running into weird inter database compatibility issues I can't solve.