View attachment 196636
this is my second season. i have been playing with your 3 tactic for 2 seasons also. first season i used away & small teams tactic generally and used Barca Style tactic very little and i finished first season with 8 draws and 4 losses with becoming runner-up team on premier league and i also get FA cup. In my second season i started to use Barca Style tactic more with original tactic and got 11 victories in row but suddenly (because of marking differences) i started getting bad results and cant win big teams. then i changed back to away tactic and got better results in comparison to 1st half but not better then 1st season. In CL i have eliminated real madrid in quarter final and match up with Man Utd, i have changed midfielders roles as vukujevic to box to box and lucas to ball wining mid., hazard to advance playmaker and beat them 4-0. What would you prefer me to do as roles with these players? and which tactic you advice me to play with?

i bought pastore he is coming at the end of the season and nene plays nothing on right wing, can you also advice me a right winger which can do a good job.
Thank you..

Last edited:
thats really good mate :) well done! you need to change your tactic (tweak it slightly) every season :)

what you have done for the roles above are perfect! well done again! keep it up

Used this for two seasons with Juventus and had pretty good results, and I'm a noob at this game so me finishing that high with any team means the tactic is really good. Finished second in the league to Inter twice, lost to Real Madrid in the EC (why were they in the EC?) the first year, and was seeded third for the ECC the second year and lost to Arsenal in the knockout rounds. Both times, my teams fell apart about 2/3 through the season, but that is probably due to something else, not the tactic. This seams really good for Italian teams, since most of the opposition stadiums have long fields which will give your wingers some space.

Hi Raikan, finally managed to complete a season without getting bored ****** off or frustrated. I used a mix of your tactics, deathslayer being the main one but also the ccc heaven home and away, played as my beloved arsenal, signed hazard and phil jones, and I kicked major ****, walcott nearly 40 goals as the poacher RVP as the deep striker or lone striker 35+ goals, goals from all the wide players hazard 35 assists and 15 goals won the league by a mile didnt lose a game until about the last 10 games, ended losing 3 small squad and a **** load of games in a short space of time. won both cups beating sunderland in both finals, CL won beating barca, real and inter along the way, also had a ***** of a group with schalke, villareal and OM won all games, couldnt believe I won the quadruple, got a massive transfer budget, started planning to overhaul the squad and for the first time ive had this god **** game it crashed and wiped out the save XD starting over again, this time with united it pains me to take over the red devils being such a gooner, but i have to remind myself that its only a game, and i cant be arsed rebuilding arsenal, lets be honest we got a poor team at the mo! anyway again great job! time to sell my soul to the devils

that is really impressive mate, well done! I am currently working on a similar tactic for Fm12, its working wonderfully at the moment! It will be posted in the next couple of weeks once its perfected, probably when the full game is out :)

glad to hear it went well and you are managing the devils, this tactic is made for them :)

Hey Raikan007,

I am finally about to start a new game with Man Utd tonight and will be using this tactic. Which versions should I be using for which situations?

Also, I was thinking of using the standard squad and bringing in only Milan Badelj as the more Creative MC. What do you think? Do I need to strengthen anywhere else? Using the 11.3 database with no transfer updates.

Hey Raikan007,

I am finally about to start a new game with Man Utd tonight and will be using this tactic. Which versions should I be using for which situations?

Also, I was thinking of using the standard squad and bringing in only Milan Badelj as the more Creative MC. What do you think? Do I need to strengthen anywhere else? Using the 11.3 database with no transfer updates.
hey mate :) I suggest using this version rather, it's for my Fm12 save but its based on this and is better!
Supercalafragalisticexpialadoshus™ by Raikan007 - Downloads - Football Manager 2012 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats

you don't need a creative mid, Anderson is more than capable and even Giggsy.. you need a good Cm, somone like Javi Martinez or Moussa Sissokko :)

you can get De Gea for £17.5m release, but he wants close on 100k a week wages and big signing on fee's! also look at right back as Smalling is not adept there (he is in Fm12) and Rafael/O'Shea/Brown are not the greatest and injury prone, Srna or Anyukov would be a good idea :)

hey mate :) I suggest using this version rather, it's for my Fm12 save but its based on this and is better!
Supercalafragalisticexpialadoshus™ by Raikan007 - Downloads - Football Manager 2012 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats

you don't need a creative mid, Anderson is more than capable and even Giggsy.. you need a good Cm, somone like Javi Martinez or Moussa Sissokko :)

you can get De Gea for £17.5m release, but he wants close on 100k a week wages and big signing on fee's! also look at right back as Smalling is not adept there (he is in Fm12) and Rafael/O'Shea/Brown are not the greatest and injury prone, Srna or Anyukov would be a good idea :)

Thanks for the advice. Much appreciated! Will look at RB and Martinez or Sissoko, do you have any cheaper options for CM as they are a bit expensive (but worth it I suppose :))

Also, will the above tactic load up in FM11?

Would have tried it before asking but am still at work. Will try it tonight.

Edit: The tactic does not load up properly in FM11. All the player positions disappear :/ Will start pre-season with the Deathslayer from this thread

---------- Post added 13/10/2011 at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was 12/10/2011 at 05:01 PM ----------

Okay, so I've bought De Gea, Sissoko and Schwaab. So far it looks really good. These are my results so far:

Chelsea 2 - 2 Man Utd (Community Shield - Won on Penalties)
Sunderland 0 - 0 Man Utd
Man Utd 3 - 0 Wolves
Man Utd 5 - 3 Wigan

Will post another update soon :D

Last edited:
i cant not download, IDM cannot get this link contains .rar, help me

And another update from me. Things are going really good so far, I have not lost yet however got a big test coming up against Arsenal at the Emirates.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hernandez was not performing so good initially so I had to drop him but his form has picked up recently. Really pleased with the tactic! Will post further updates :D

---------- Post added at 05:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 PM ----------

Sometimes I do not know why I play this game

Arsenal 1 - 0 Man Utd - Match Highlights - YouTube

And another update from me. Things are going really good so far, I have not lost yet however got a big test coming up against Arsenal at the Emirates.

Hernandez was not performing so good initially so I had to drop him but his form has picked up recently. Really pleased with the tactic! Will post further updates :D

---------- Post added at 05:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 PM ----------

Sometimes I do not know why I play this game

Arsenal 1 - 0 Man Utd - Match Highlights - YouTube
I would want to kill myself as well! it is a bit frustrating at times I must admit, tough one mate! anymore results?

sounds good and as i will wait switching to fm12 at least until cristmas i will give it a try.all this ,atch prep thing got me a bit confused so i don't crate my own tactics anymoer, i just put the 2 formations i believe suit my team the most, set variable with/tempo/mentality so i can play with them and tweak having in mind the specific oponet(there is no sensde playing quickly through the middle if you expect a home game against underdog that has some good playrs and deploys two DM)so up till now from what i've tryed there are only 3 tactics that worked well for me-yours 4-3-1-2, a kid man utd 4-5-1 (i'm really sorry i cant remember his nick right now) and the il-devasto thingy which was quite cleverly made, i have to admit.now i get annoyed playing the same thing all the time and i believe as this is some final thing it will bring some nice moments to me.BTW, do you really have the same formation in all 3 MP tabs with diferrent settings only?Many people say thaty do so, but my impression is that the AI here is extreamly adaptable and always finds way to couter the things i do even before my team gets to play the way i want it(e.g. gets used to the tactic).so i alwaays prefer to deploy very diferrent tactics for specific oposition.

sounds good and as i will wait switching to fm12 at least until cristmas i will give it a try.all this ,atch prep thing got me a bit confused so i don't crate my own tactics anymoer, i just put the 2 formations i believe suit my team the most, set variable with/tempo/mentality so i can play with them and tweak having in mind the specific oponet(there is no sensde playing quickly through the middle if you expect a home game against underdog that has some good playrs and deploys two DM)so up till now from what i've tryed there are only 3 tactics that worked well for me-yours 4-3-1-2, a kid man utd 4-5-1 (i'm really sorry i cant remember his nick right now) and the il-devasto thingy which was quite cleverly made, i have to admit.now i get annoyed playing the same thing all the time and i believe as this is some final thing it will bring some nice moments to me.BTW, do you really have the same formation in all 3 MP tabs with diferrent settings only?Many people say thaty do so, but my impression is that the AI here is extreamly adaptable and always finds way to couter the things i do even before my team gets to play the way i want it(e.g. gets used to the tactic).so i alwaays prefer to deploy very diferrent tactics for specific oposition.
I have one formation only :) the one I play with! I make slight changes depending on team selection and opponents!

Okay so after the loss to Arsenal, I won the next fixture away in the Champions League but then just lost interest in the game and could not find motivation to play so I decided to start a new game with a slight challenge. I am not going to buy any players in the first season, I will use the default Man Utd squad and see if I can try and win all competitions. In the first competitive game, I beat Chelsea 3-1 in the Community Shield and absolutely dominated them 6 CCC's to 1! Absolutely awesome!

I will provide another update soon. :D

Edit: Added a screenshot

---------- Post added at 04:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 AM ----------

Another update from me:

I beat Aston Villa 2-1 at home in what turned out to be quite close and then dominated Chelsea at Stamford Bridge winning 3-1 before a 0-1 loss to City at Home. We conceded a soft-ish goal. Farfan dribbled down the left, cut into the box, and put in a cross that deflected of Jonny Evans and ended up with Dzeko, who scored. I had OI's for Farfan set to:

Show onto Weaker foot
Hard Tackle
Never Tight Mark (was recommended by Warren Joyce)

Not sure if I should have done something different here?

I am really enjoying this save so far, even with the defeat to City.

Some screenshots:

Last edited:
thats insane mate :) well done! **** City bastards..

any other progress?

I have one formation only :) the one I play with! I make slight changes depending on team selection and opponents!
maybe will give it a shot this way, although it doesn convince me :)
by the way, the barca-deathslayer tactic because i'm already testing it-do you choose a specific targetman(probably the centre striker?)and for the playmaker the same?

---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 PM ----------

Okay so after the loss to Arsenal, I won the next fixture away in the Champions League but then just lost interest in the game and could not find motivation to play so I decided to start a new game with a slight challenge. I am not going to buy any players in the first season, I will use the default Man Utd squad and see if I can try and win all competitions. In the first competitive game, I beat Chelsea 3-1 in the Community Shield and absolutely dominated them 6 CCC's to 1! Absolutely awesome!
Me personaly, i never show onto weaker foot, when AM is put on the oposite flang.if you show him onto weaker foot you only make things easier for the oposition-it's quite obvious he is not put there to hug the line.

I will provide another update soon. :D

Edit: Added a screenshot

---------- Post added at 04:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 AM ----------

Another update from me:

I beat Aston Villa 2-1 at home in what turned out to be quite close and then dominated Chelsea at Stamford Bridge winning 3-1 before a 0-1 loss to City at Home. We conceded a soft-ish goal. Farfan dribbled down the left, cut into the box, and put in a cross that deflected of Jonny Evans and ended up with Dzeko, who scored. I had OI's for Farfan set to:

Show onto Weaker foot
Hard Tackle
Never Tight Mark (was recommended by Warren Joyce)

Not sure if I should have done something different here?

I am really enjoying this save so far, even with the defeat to City.

Some screenshots: