hahahaa, cheers mate :) have you started to use it yet?

no mate :( as i wanted to start yesterday but couldnt :( but other question(s):

* Chramosta - gets only a 3 star from Carr <--- still worth it?

* and how do you get those players for those prices???? i tryed different ways but i never, really never, can get them for those prices.. always more.. is it 500k more or even 1m or sometimes more!

* Could/should i use Gameiro as right striker?

1) he scores goals :)
2) I just did mate, of course its not going be spot on every time, it was just a basis figure to work from, it depends on the nations you load, the database size etc...

for eg:

I for once never loaded the Argentinian league and I wanted to get Rogelio Funes Mori - River, normally when loaded they want over £10m for him, however with it not loaded I agreed a price of £3.6m for him :) I never bought him though

3) yes you should

good luck bud :)

hmm. Next problem in this, is that whenn i want that greek rb, i cant find him withouh have the Greek league on playable... so they will always ask the max price for it :p

anyway thanks again for info :)

yeah, he wont cost more than 6m though.. City usually buy him :)

ok thx ;) wich backup would you recommand me for Jose Enrique? or wich player would cover both FB sides ?

thx mate.

ok thx ;) wich backup would you recommand me for Jose Enrique? or wich player would cover both FB sides ?

thx mate.

If your future back up can only play another fullback slot, retrain him to play also on the other side, so you don't have to buy several players.

thx mate.
how much do you have to spend? Andreas Beck and Sime Vrajlsko are your best bets, Diego Renan as well maybe ;) you can pick up Davide Santon for free (offer him contract on the 31st December 2010) as his runs out :) and you can retrain him :) this is on the 11.3 official patch only though

Its ok i got a good sub for him. i started my nufc save, and won all friendly. includes rangers, anderlecht and deportivo :p

gameiro is a beast and so are the new signings you told me!

thx

well i started the league with a draw :(... scored 2 goals pretty fast and in extra time they scored twice!!! it was a AWAY game. anyway its really a good tactic.. possession over 60% and got like 25+ shots against -10 shots.

Good Job

well started the man utd save also :) could only play 1 game as i was very busy with work. CS against Chelsea. Chelsea scored 1-0 in first half... while Utd missed a couple of chances... second half was same way... a lot chances but all miss.. after 75m Utd started to score finaly :p:p.. and won with 1-4. 1x Pavel Niakhaichyk , 1x Berbatov, 2x Rooney (1x pen) Pavel and Berbatov came in 70 minutes. nice game.

it will take a little while for the tactic to become fluid and your players to get used to new instructions etc :)

good win!

Thanks for the good work, I really enjoy your tactic :) How would you play Lukaku in this tactic? Having some trouble with his performance... Keep up the good work!

Are the touchline shouts needed? Do you do them at the start?

I have been sometimes doing them in the first minute, sometimes after half time but dont really know what is working best.

Thanks for the good work, I really enjoy your tactic :) How would you play Lukaku in this tactic? Having some trouble with his performance... Keep up the good work!
good mate :) glad it is going well! I would play him on the Str slot and change his role to Complete Forward

Are the touchline shouts needed? Do you do them at the start?

I have been sometimes doing them in the first minute, sometimes after half time but dont really know what is working best.

I start them from the 1st seconds of the game, change as the game goes on though :)

Using it on my save with Steaua Bucharest (Romania),from the second half of the 2012/2013 season now im in march 2014,
i got some great wins in UCL,first time i was beating Milan 2 times in group stage,and eliminated Cska Moscow.

Now on 2nd season of UCL,got a 2-2 away and 3-2 home with Barcelona,and beat Porto away 3-1 in last group match.
Got palermo on 1st knockout round,lost 5-4 away after a crazy game,and won 1-0 home.

Now after the game with Porto,wich is the last game of the year,in Romania we have 2 months of break,after this break
my team have a big posession lose,and big problems in defence.

Last edited:
thats pretty impressive results there mate :) well done! Beating Barca is no easy feat either!

if you like to play with an Amc and have a little more possesion may I suggest this tactic? maybe use it as your 2nd tactic in match prep, it was devised from this and a few of my other tactics, if you have a good Amc and like to use a tactic with one this is the one for you :)

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...tics-training/83329-ccc-heaven-raikan007.html

keep up the good job mate, hopefully you can at least get to the Final :) well done!