Resource icon

**DEEKS**OLD SCHOOL 4-4-2**STRIKERS DREAM** 1

Just finished 3rd season. As predicted the league was a straight forward doddle, can see we scored for fun! All 3 strikers (can see they were constantly rotated throughout the season) all finished on 40+ goals which is unreal! Also look at the goals/assists for Majer!! What a star he was! 2 cups also won, which is nice! My target is to win CL, I got knocked out in the semis by Inter on PENALTIES!!!!! What an absolute tease!! Was not expecting to get even that far to be honest, but when I beat them 2-1 at home first leg I thought I was in with a chance! Still going to continue with this save, really think I'll be in with a chance to win CL within next few seasons! All my players have gelled and I don't need to sign anyone! The big clubs are circling thought, for eg I rejected a £65m big for Hlozej and £50m for Dembele!! Was tough decisions as they're not world class just yet, I just think I don't need the money to sign anyone else so will keep everyone for the time being regardless of any bids :) Onwards and upwards!

Attachments

• 2020-04-06.png
    2020-04-06.png
    207.1 KB · Views: 469
  • 2020-04-06 (1).png
    2020-04-06 (1).png
    294.4 KB · Views: 476
  • 2020-04-06 (2).png
    2020-04-06 (2).png
    291.3 KB · Views: 356
  • 2020-04-06 (3).png
    2020-04-06 (3).png
    218.9 KB · Views: 323
  • 2020-04-06 (4).png
    2020-04-06 (4).png
    202.1 KB · Views: 264
  • 2020-04-06 (5).png
    2020-04-06 (5).png
    233.2 KB · Views: 289
  • 2020-04-06 (6).png
    2020-04-06 (6).png
    271.2 KB · Views: 271
** JUST UPDATED DESCRIPTION AS IT'S NOT SPECIFICALLY DORTMUND I'VE TRIED THIS WITH NOW **

Just finished 3rd season. As predicted the league was a straight forward doddle, can see we scored for fun! All 3 strikers (can see they were constantly rotated throughout the season) all finished on 40+ goals which is unreal! Also look at the goals/assists for Majer!! What a star he was! 2 cups also won, which is nice! My target is to win CL, I got knocked out in the semis by Inter on PENALTIES!!!!! What an absolute tease!! Was not expecting to get even that far to be honest, but when I beat them 2-1 at home first leg I thought I was in with a chance! Still going to continue with this save, really think I'll be in with a chance to win CL within next few seasons! All my players have gelled and I don't need to sign anyone! The big clubs are circling thought, for eg I rejected a £65m big for Hlozej and £50m for Dembele!! Was tough decisions as they're not world class just yet, I just think I don't need the money to sign anyone else so will keep everyone for the time being regardless of any bids :) Onwards and upwards!
oi ?

Thanks for sharing very nice tactics. I have try to used this tactics with Brighton in prm. Result look not bad for 5 games in prm. However,i found that the team always conceded
from set pieces. Did you always found that in your save
Screenshot (2).png
Screenshot (1).png
d?

Thanks for sharing very nice tactics. I have try to used this tactics with Brighton in prm. Result look not bad for 5 games in prm. However,i found that the team always conceded
from set pieces. Did you always found that in your saveView attachment 494631View attachment 494632d?
Hey :) admittedly I don't "watch" the matches, I just have commentary running so I do not see how these goals are conceded! Hopefully the more the players play together (and more green lines are formed!!) it'll make it more solid for you! :)

Hey :) admittedly I don't "watch" the matches, I just have commentary running so I do not see how these goals are conceded! Hopefully the more the players play together (and more green lines are formed!!) it'll make it more solid for you! :)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I try to utilize your suggestion, train player to green in suitable positon and result are amazing!!!!!! Won the title for first season. Thank you so much mate.
This season is crazy, won the title in last match by victory over gunners. Sold maddison in Jan and use winger like Gray and Barnes to reach champions.
Screenshot (8).png
Screenshot (8).png
Screenshot (9).png
Screenshot (8).pngScreenshot (9).png
Screenshot (12).png
Screenshot (14).png
Screenshot (8).pngScreenshot (9).pngScreenshot (12).pngScreenshot (14).png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I try to utilize your suggestion, train player to green in suitable positon and result are amazing!!!!!! Won the title for first season. Thank you so much mate.
This season is crazy, won the title in last match by victory over gunners. Sold maddison in Jan and use winger like Gray and Barnes to reach champions.
View attachment 495051View attachment 495051View attachment 495052View attachment 495051View attachment 495052View attachment 495053View attachment 495054View attachment 495051View attachment 495052View attachment 495053View attachment 495054
This is superb!!! Really glad it's worked for someone else, especially the fact it was first season :)!! Would imagine it would be great for the likes of Vardy!! Also see you have Majer, hopefully he's as good for you as he was for me!! Next step Champions League!! Haha great news mate, thanks for the feedback!! :)

[QUOTE = "DanielKing97, message: 2481650, membre: 69267"]
C'est superbe !!! Vraiment content que cela ait fonctionné pour quelqu'un d'autre, surtout le fait que c'était la première saison :)!! J'imagine que ce serait génial pour les goûts de Vardy !! Voyez aussi que vous avez Majer, j'espère qu'il est aussi bon pour vous qu'il l'était pour moi !! Prochaine étape Ligue des Champions !! Haha super compagnon de nouvelles, merci pour les commentaires !!:)
[/CITATION]

Hello @DanielKing97 u use OI ?

[QUOTE = "DanielKing97, message: 2481650, membre: 69267"]
C'est superbe !!! Vraiment content que cela ait fonctionné pour quelqu'un d'autre, surtout le fait que c'était la première saison :)!! J'imagine que ce serait génial pour les goûts de Vardy !! Voyez aussi que vous avez Majer, j'espère qu'il est aussi bon pour vous qu'il l'était pour moi !! Prochaine étape Ligue des Champions !! Haha super compagnon de nouvelles, merci pour les commentaires !!:)
[/CITATION]

Hello @DanielKing97 u use OI ?
HI :) I leave them to my assistant :)

Been doing some tests on this tactic and it's very impressive once you have the right players in correct positions, goals galore, defensively i have noticed a few slip ups, especially from set pieces, but overall, the tactic is pretty solid and its enjoyable to watch.
well done.

Any advice for tricky away games? Tactic seems to fall short for me in these games.

Hello all,

I wanted to post my results from using this tactic. As you will see from the screenshots I had mixed results. I would say this is due to the quality of my team compared to the big clubs and also my players weren't fully trained in the correct positions. I started using the tactic halfway through a game against Chelsea away, was 3-0 down at half time and came back to 3-3, great start!

As you can see I finished in 10th place in the league which isn't great considering I finished in 7th the season before. However, I won the Carabao Cup and also the FA Cup and just missed out on the Euro Cup II by losing to Villarreal in the final.

Overall I think its a great tactic and hopefully with a better team reputation now and by signing some new players and making sure they are fully trained in the correct positions this will be great going forward. I will update with next seasons results!

In all honesty I'm pretty pleased, its my third season in the premier league with Grimsby Town and I've had a lot of tempting offers from other clubs but I really want to get them to the Champions League!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-04-09 at 09.08.24.png
    Screen Shot 2020-04-09 at 09.08.24.png
    380 KB · Views: 175
  • Screen Shot 2020-04-09 at 09.08.33.png
    Screen Shot 2020-04-09 at 09.08.33.png
    384.1 KB · Views: 178
  • Screen Shot 2020-04-09 at 09.08.41.png
    Screen Shot 2020-04-09 at 09.08.41.png
    388.1 KB · Views: 157
  • Screen Shot 2020-04-09 at 09.08.47.png
    Screen Shot 2020-04-09 at 09.08.47.png
    392.2 KB · Views: 186
  • Screen Shot 2020-04-09 at 09.09.06.png
    Screen Shot 2020-04-09 at 09.09.06.png
    502.6 KB · Views: 203
  • Screen Shot 2020-04-09 at 09.26.08.png
    Screen Shot 2020-04-09 at 09.26.08.png
    296.5 KB · Views: 197
  • Screen Shot 2020-04-09 at 09.26.32.png
    Screen Shot 2020-04-09 at 09.26.32.png
    287.9 KB · Views: 152
  • Screen Shot 2020-04-09 at 09.27.44.png
    Screen Shot 2020-04-09 at 09.27.44.png
    301.4 KB · Views: 209
Last edited:
What can I say? Wonderful tactics.
I started in the 2nd Bundesliga with my heart club VfL Bochum. Media tip was 5th place and ended the season on 1st place.
Can't wait to see how the tactic performs in the Bundesliga with the same player material.
Thanks for this tactic until now ;)

Attachments

• Abschlusstabelle.png
    Abschlusstabelle.png
    328.5 KB · Views: 236
  • Aufstellung.png
    Aufstellung.png
    464.6 KB · Views: 230
  • Ergebnisse 1.png
    Ergebnisse 1.png
    266.2 KB · Views: 200
  • Ergebnisse 2.png
    Ergebnisse 2.png
    268.6 KB · Views: 165
  • Ergebnisse 3.png
    Ergebnisse 3.png
    267.6 KB · Views: 230
Been doing some tests on this tactic and it's very impressive once you have the right players in correct positions, goals galore, defensively i have noticed a few slip ups, especially from set pieces, but overall, the tactic is pretty solid and its enjoyable to watch.
well done.
Hey! I appreciate the feedback, thank you :)! I'd agree, it seems to be great for the two strikers (especially when they are both trained to play the Advanced Forward role)! Someone else has said about the goals conceded via set pieces, would be intrigued to see if someone could tweak it to prevent this! Thanks again, glad it's worked/working for you!

Any advice for tricky away games? Tactic seems to fall short for me in these games.
Hey! Have the players been trained to play in each role/does each player/role have the green lines to each other? When they are comfortable in the tactic I'm finding even against the tough teams it's working! For e.g. I beat Real Madrid away with a young Celtic side! I guess it just depends on how good your actual team is, I'd not expect to win every game, but me personally I just stick with this one tactic, I don't change whether home/away. Maybe someone else in the thread has found a solution and could tell you :)

Hello all,

I wanted to post my results from using this tactic. As you will see from the screenshots I had mixed results. I would say this is due to the quality of my team compared to the big clubs and also my players weren't fully trained in the correct positions. I started using the tactic halfway through a game against Chelsea away, was 3-0 down at half time and came back to 3-3, great start!

As you can see I finished in 10th place in the league which isn't great considering I finished in 7th the season before. However, I won the Carabao Cup and also the FA Cup and just missed out on the Euro Cup II by losing to Villarreal in the final.

Overall I think its a great tactic and hopefully with a better team reputation now and by signing some new players and making sure they are fully trained in the correct positions this will be great going forward. I will update with next seasons results!

In all honesty I'm pretty pleased, its my third season in the premier league with Grimsby Town and I've had a lot of tempting offers from other clubs but I really want to get them to the Champions League!
Hey! First of all what an achievement getting Grimsby in the PL!! Shame you lost to Villarreal also :(! Like you say once your players are fully trained in each position it can only get better and hopefully push on to CL!! Keep me updated mate, love hearing success stories!!

What can I say? Wonderful tactics.
I started in the 2nd Bundesliga with my heart club VfL Bochum. Media tip was 5th place and ended the season on 1st place.
Can't wait to see how the tactic performs in the Bundesliga with the same player material.
Thanks for this tactic until now ;)
Hey :)! This is brilliant! Glad it's working for you! Hopefully you can continue with this form into the Bundesliga and knock Bayern off top!! Hopefully no bigger clubs try to take Bella-Kotchap from you, what a player he turns out to be!! Keep me updated mate :)!

Had to post this screenshot. I know its only a friendly against a poor club but so many goals! Any idea how to get the green lines between players faster? Also how to get the positions trained faster? It seems to take a whole season just to train them partially into the new role/position?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-04-09 at 13.46.28.png
    Screen Shot 2020-04-09 at 13.46.28.png
    312.3 KB · Views: 224
Had to post this screenshot. I know its only a friendly against a poor club but so many goals! Any idea how to get the green lines between players faster? Also how to get the positions trained faster? It seems to take a whole season just to train them partially into the new role/position?
You love to see it!! Haha incredible that!! I'm not sure how to do it faster, the green lines I'd just presume the more the players play together the quicker/more familiar they'd become with each other! Same with players being suited to the position, the more they play the more familiar they'd become. Would also imagine would depend on some of their mental attributes as a guess?! That's partly the reason for the first season I'm not too downhearted if I don't win much, it's purely to get my team together and players turning "green" :)