Resource icon

**DEEKS**OLD SCHOOL 4-4-2**STRIKERS DREAM** 1

I can’t seem to give any of my players away. Nobody is interested. Only sold piszchek so far for 2m. Reus rejected City. Yeah I always spread the cost. Can’t buy anyone at the moment though!
That's annoying!! I transfer list the player then proceed once, check if he's wanted, if there's "major" interest for them I'll offer to clubs say if valued at 40m would offer at 35m then negotiate as high as poss. If "minor" interest someone valued at 40m would offer at 30m. Reus would certainly be best to get rid of considering his value!

Hello Daniel, as talk previously, i'm trying to use your tactic in my FM 2020 Mobile, but i need to know the setup of the tactic, like passing style, tempo, creativity freedom, overlap or not, working the ball or not, passing through or not, the focus of passing (both flanks, middle, or both)? Can you help me, please? I'd love to have your results with my game, please! Thank you and good work!

Hello Daniel, as talk previously, i'm trying to use your tactic in my FM 2020 Mobile, but i need to know the setup of the tactic, like passing style, tempo, creativity freedom, overlap or not, working the ball or not, passing through or not, the focus of passing (both flanks, middle, or both)? Can you help me, please? I'd love to have your results with my game, please! Thank you and good work!
Hey :) Thanks for the reminder! I've attached some screenshots of hopefully what you're looking for! Good luck mate hope it works well, keep me updated! :)

Attachments

• 2020-04-15 (1).png
    2020-04-15 (1).png
    244.5 KB · Views: 246
  • 2020-04-15 (2).png
    2020-04-15 (2).png
    242.8 KB · Views: 248
  • 2020-04-15 (3).png
    2020-04-15 (3).png
    225.4 KB · Views: 263
  • 2020-04-15.png
    2020-04-15.png
    266.5 KB · Views: 309
Right....... Just finished my second season using the tactic. There was a short period of a few games mid season where I changed tactic as results weren't going great but I soon changed back after a few games.

As you can see from screenshots I managed to win the Charity Shield to start the season and the I won the Euro Cup which is a massive achievement and I therefore qualified for the Champions League next season so absolutely buzzing with that!!! Unfortunately I lost in the Carabao Cup Final to Liverpool and also Liverpool knocked me out the FA Cup semi final and then went on to win it. They also won the league too! They are my bogey team!

Im still struggling to break into that top 6 of the league so not sure how I'm going to crack that yet. To be honest though I don't think I had enough back up players, I think if I had a larger squad and some decent back up strikers I would have done better. I only had the 2 strikers all season and had to use a youngster toward the end of the season due to tiredness.

Also I conceded 61 goals in the league which is mad really. I need to try and figure out how to tighten up the defence!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-04-15 at 21.25.17.png
    Screen Shot 2020-04-15 at 21.25.17.png
    359.4 KB · Views: 295
  • Screen Shot 2020-04-15 at 21.28.06.png
    Screen Shot 2020-04-15 at 21.28.06.png
    599.6 KB · Views: 300
  • Screen Shot 2020-04-15 at 21.29.19.png
    Screen Shot 2020-04-15 at 21.29.19.png
    473.8 KB · Views: 308
  • Screen Shot 2020-04-15 at 21.28.42.png
    Screen Shot 2020-04-15 at 21.28.42.png
    504.2 KB · Views: 298
  • Screen Shot 2020-04-15 at 21.36.41.png
    Screen Shot 2020-04-15 at 21.36.41.png
    377.3 KB · Views: 245
  • Screen Shot 2020-04-15 at 21.36.55.png
    Screen Shot 2020-04-15 at 21.36.55.png
    381.3 KB · Views: 197
  • Screen Shot 2020-04-15 at 21.37.04.png
    Screen Shot 2020-04-15 at 21.37.04.png
    378.3 KB · Views: 191
  • Screen Shot 2020-04-15 at 21.37.12.png
    Screen Shot 2020-04-15 at 21.37.12.png
    388 KB · Views: 327
Last edited:
Right....... Just finished my second season using the tactic. There was a short period of a few games mid season where I changed tactic as results weren't going great but I soon changed back after a few games.

As you can see from screenshots I managed to win the Charity Shield to start the season and the I won the Euro Cup which is a massive achievement and I therefore qualified for the Champions League next season so absolutely buzzing with that!!! Unfortunately I lost in the Carabao Cup Final to Liverpool and also Liverpool knocked me out the FA Cup semi final and then went on to win it. They also won the league too! They are my bogey team!

Im still struggling to break into that top 6 of the league so not sure how I'm going to crack that yet. To be honest though I don't think I had enough back up players, I think if I had a larger squad and some decent back up strikers I would have done better. I only had the 2 strikers all season and had to use a youngster toward the end of the season due to tiredness.

Also I conceded 61 goals in the league which is mad really. I need to try and figure out how to tighten up the defence!
The mighty Grimsby in the Champions League!!!! That'll be interesting haha! How bigs your stadium? You're certainly right regarding conceding goals, I've found personally I would score over 100 goals in the league yet also concede a fair amount. It was only last night when someone asked for a screenshot of the tactic instructions I realised there are not many instructions at all, I certainly think it could be tweaked to make it more solid defensively! Must be frustrating you were only 2 points off 5th!

Hi all. Been using this tactic with success for some time, but defense was not so good. I made some simples changes in defensive line, keeper and central defender roles, and keeper ball distribuition, that solved the defensive side. Hope you can try it and check for yourself. ;)

Btw, thank you for a very nice 442.

Attachments

• Dragon 442 with Deeks.fmf
    47 KB · Views: 164
Hi all. Been using this tactic with success for some time, but defense was not so good. I made some simples changes in defensive line, keeper and central defender roles, and keeper ball distribuition, that solved the defensive side. Hope you can try it and check for yourself. ;)

Btw, thank you for a very nice 442.
Hey! Thanks for the post! And glad to see you have been able to fix the defensive side! @Jon25 may be worth trying this? @pauloyoshi could you please post some pics of match results, league tables etc from using your tweak? I'll certainly give it a go tonight when I'm not in work :)

Some pics from first 2 seasons @ FC Porto. Notice that had giving a focus on some youth players with success. Not using world class players on defense. Diogo Costa is my keeper and defenders Vallejo, Tsimikas, Tomás Esteves, Amione, Diogo Queirós and Diogo Leite. :)

season1.png

season2.png

cl1.png

cl2.png

Remembering now, also added Tight Marking to WingBacks.
About defensive side, it works better on defending set pieces, that the original one. Some Set Pieces from TTF added.

About defensive side, it works better on defending set pieces, that the original one. Some Set Pieces from TTF added.
It certainly does seem the set pieces is where a lot of the goals are conceded! Thanks for this version though I'll give it a go tonight. It's always nice to scored a lot of goals, I played a match last night and wond 9-2 at home vs CSKA Moscow...was delighted to score 9 but still frustrated to have conceded 2 haha!!

I made a few changes tonight before trying yours. Last few days I've wanted to change rm/lm to rw/lw, which I have done and like yourself I made a few tweaks to the defence/their instructions! First game I started it was against Real Betis, seemed to have conceded a small amount of goals on this screenshot which is great! Will continue it. Playing lots of 16/17 year olds too. I know pretty much any formation would work with Barcelona...I just love them haha!

Attachments

• 2020-04-16 (2).png
    2020-04-16 (2).png
    277.1 KB · Views: 342
  • 2020-04-16.png
    2020-04-16.png
    249.9 KB · Views: 420
  • 442 if lr.fmf
    45.8 KB · Views: 119
I made a few changes tonight before trying yours. Last few days I've wanted to change rm/lm to rw/lw, which I have done and like yourself I made a few tweaks to the defence/their instructions! First game I started it was against Real Betis, seemed to have conceded a small amount of goals on this screenshot which is great! Will continue it. Playing lots of 16/17 year olds too. I know pretty much any formation would work with Barcelona...I just love them haha!
Quite interesting formation :)

It certainly does seem the set pieces is where a lot of the goals are conceded! Thanks for this version though I'll give it a go tonight. It's always nice to scored a lot of goals, I played a match last night and wond 9-2 at home vs CSKA Moscow...was delighted to score 9 but still frustrated to have conceded 2 haha!!

Improved Set Pieces. Better corners and trow-ins

Attachments

• Dragon 442 with Deeks & TTF SP v2.fmf
    47 KB · Views: 154
I used the Deek tactic this save with my Khminik team in Belarus. It worked a charm and finished 4th with a team expecting to fight against relegation. However in my next season I am drawing a lot of games and not attacking anywhere near as much as we used to. I still like the tactic so i will try the tweak
1587131341518.png

Afternoon all! Not played the game for a few days. My brother was telling yesterday he started one with Sheff Utd, £2m budget and predicted 19th. He's not played it for long and therefore got relegated.

I thought to myself it would be a nice challenge, so I started with them myself. With the small budget and pretty poor squad they have, I pretty much changed the squad as much as I could. My aim was to sell as many current players and replace with wonderkids/players for the future, which you can see I pretty much have. Another 4/5 changes at the end of the season will happen, new GK, LB for example. My aim was to simply stay up and bed the youngsters in, but 30 games in I'm exceding expectations!

FInancially doing great too, at the very start you're in the red. Because of my dealings in the market right now my balance is £64m, budget of £39m (that's before I've qualifed for Europe). I've asked to increase the stadium and they've agreed, so it's been at the planning stage for a few months now which is great.

Anyway, I'm very happy with this save so far as was starting to lose interest hence not playing for a few days.

The tactic used is the one on the OP (442 deeks) , no tweaks or anything :)

Attachments

• 2020-04-26 (3).png
    2020-04-26 (3).png
    292.7 KB · Views: 224
  • 2020-04-26 (4).png
    2020-04-26 (4).png
    249.6 KB · Views: 167
  • 2020-04-26 (5).png
    2020-04-26 (5).png
    249.7 KB · Views: 221
  • 2020-04-26 (6).png
    2020-04-26 (6).png
    331.5 KB · Views: 228
  • 2020-04-26 (7).png
    2020-04-26 (7).png
    301.6 KB · Views: 239
  • 2020-04-26 (8).png
    2020-04-26 (8).png
    242.2 KB · Views: 237
Afternoon all! Not played the game for a few days. My brother was telling yesterday he started one with Sheff Utd, £2m budget and predicted 19th. He's not played it for long and therefore got relegated.

I thought to myself it would be a nice challenge, so I started with them myself. With the small budget and pretty poor squad they have, I pretty much changed the squad as much as I could. My aim was to sell as many current players and replace with wonderkids/players for the future, which you can see I pretty much have. Another 4/5 changes at the end of the season will happen, new GK, LB for example. My aim was to simply stay up and bed the youngsters in, but 30 games in I'm exceding expectations!

FInancially doing great too, at the very start you're in the red. Because of my dealings in the market right now my balance is £64m, budget of £39m (that's before I've qualifed for Europe). I've asked to increase the stadium and they've agreed, so it's been at the planning stage for a few months now which is great.

Anyway, I'm very happy with this save so far as was starting to lose interest hence not playing for a few days.

Just finished the first season. DELIGHTED!!!! Predicted 19th!! Finished 4th!! A youngster in pretty much every position! Plans now are to improve facilites, hope the stadium expansion goes ahead and use the £55m budget for next season to buy a GK / LB to replace Henderson / Stevens, more than likely sell Baldock and Mcburnie so will bring a young striker / RB in to replace them! Future's looking bright for sure!!

Attachments

• 2020-04-26 (9).png
    2020-04-26 (9).png
    241.4 KB · Views: 232
I have a one question sorry my bad english is this work on 20.4.0 patch ?
Adsız.png

Hi mate, did you try Pauloyoshi's tweak at all? Ive just finished another season with Grimsby but I tried a different 442 tactic from another member. I finished 5th, got to semi of Carabao Cup, semi of CL and won the FA Cup. Thinking about moving back to your tactic for a season again to see how it goes, I seemed to do well winning trophies with your tactic but couldn't crack the league. Wondered if the tweaked version was better defensively?

Hi mate, did you try Pauloyoshi's tweak at all? Ive just finished another season with Grimsby but I tried a different 442 tactic from another member. I finished 5th, got to semi of Carabao Cup, semi of CL and won the FA Cup. Thinking about moving back to your tactic for a season again to see how it goes, I seemed to do well winning trophies with your tactic but couldn't crack the league. Wondered if the tweaked version was better defensively?
Hey! No I've not tried any other tweaks to it yet! I'm open to try others as long as they have pics/proof of an improvement haha! My first season with Sheff United I finished 4th, scored more than anyone and was 6th best when it came to goals conceded which I was happy about! Like you say though the defence could do with improving. Just had a browse at other tactics, there's a few interesting looking ones posted over the last few days, will monitor them to see if worth a change! It got me enjoying it again coming back to the 442 deeks one, first season much better than anticipated!