I haven't played FM for a few weeks now but i would just like to say a big thanks to TFF for all your brilliant tactics on FM 17 and i think we all hope the same on 18, cheers m8

Picked up Younes Belhanda on a free at the start of the 18/19 season and he has been a beast in v17 strikerless.

Every time I play in normal mode (not fmt), the same thing happens to me. I start very well and suddenly, the team starts to go wrong. Of estars in losing a lot of parties and without fitting, to suddenly, they start to put goals to me whenever they make me an occasion. I get to have 10 points of advantage with Barcelona and now I'm under a point

B81T48c-T9mwXWBzqHv9hw.png

I thought I missed the league after having a great advantage but in the end to win it.

I had to make two signings in January because Bakambu and Mario left us to pay the clause. Came Toljan and Scarpa. First in possession and 22 games without conceding goals

Liga Santander

View attachment 80599

I thought I missed the league after having a great advantage but in the end to win it.

I had to make two signings in January because Bakambu and Mario left us to pay the clause. Came Toljan and Scarpa. First in possession and 22 games without conceding goals

Liga Santander

View attachment 1130770

what version?

Hi all, one question please. So lon I was playing FM touch and TFF) tactics are great with some awesome results. No I would like to play FM in full mode but I am wondering how much you, TFF9 tactics users, using team talks, and other indivudual player conversations, media talksa, etc.... ???

@wkdsoul u won the league with man city man thats unreal

I know, but some keep track.. :)

its more for a reflection of what the tactic says it does, rather than "hey, i won" - all screenshots in every thread are the sucessful ones for the most part, but this does what it states, keeps the ball, scores the goals.

They all claim to win, but its how u win :D

Last edited: