GFKqOrtxQSaxtro1CCGq5g.png

QaypDKIASHajsoeitmDhcg.png

Had to play a load of kids against Real Madrid due to international fixtures in the FIFA Champions League... though i was in for a smashing when i saw the team sheets (even holding a 2-1 lead)

View attachment 80886 vs View attachment 80885

Kessie / Sterling / Weigl & Jesus, the rest from the u18s+

View attachment 80884

Screenshot info
Tactic used : Strikerless v13
Skin used : My Own

Been using this on my Southampton save..just unreal. Changed middle AM to SS is only change.

09IiiZa.jpg

51sydz.png

First season with Leverkusen, still using the V13. Really happy with the season! Was tight with Bayern to the winter break, but with some draws in the start of february we moved ahead.

Even if the board thinks the german cup is important, i don't agree. So playing my subs and some u19 players, and went out at penalties at home vs Bayern.

The most impressing in the fist season was winning the Champions League. We got lucky with some of the results, winning on away goals in the quarter and semis against PSG and Arsenal. On to the next season.

51sydz.png

First season with Leverkusen, still using the V13. Really happy with the season! Was tight with Bayern to the winter break, but with some draws in the start of february we moved ahead.

Even if the board thinks the german cup is important, i don't agree. So playing my subs and some u19 players, and went out at penalties at home vs Bayern.

The most impressing in the fist season was winning the Champions League. We got lucky with some of the results, winning on away goals in the quarter and semis against PSG and Arsenal. On to the next season.

Can u link me the tactic please?

Question for all who played few seasons with strikerless v17, who are best players you used on AM positions?

Neymar,Dybala,Dele Alli,Bernardo Silva,De Bruyne...and few others in many of my saves
They managed loads of goals and assist alike.
Hope it helps ??????

Neymar,Dybala,Dele Alli,Bernardo Silva,De Bruyne...and few others in many of my saves
They managed loads of goals and assist alike.
Hope it helps ������

i would add pulisic and asensio