View attachment 1130030View attachment 1130031View attachment 1130032View attachment 1130033
Won the league, Lost FA Cup to United, Lost CL to Monaco in Quarter Finals.
Great Tactic TFF;)

Mate you are playing with instant result right?
What is your opinion? On defensive it seems even stronger for me... :)

Can u test it?
I prefer to play the strikerless one ;)
as TFF already said, you do not need to sell your strikers or buy AMCs. You can train your strikers to play on the AMC position. So I do not see any issues here

Mate you are playing with instant result right?
What is your opinion? On defensive it seems even stronger for me... :)

I prefer to play the strikerless one ;)
as TFF already said, you do not need to sell your strikers or buy AMCs. You can train your strikers to play on the AMC position. So I do not see any issues here

Only started using defensive mentality in last 15 games of the season, only away first and home against strong teams, I think next season will play more with defensive;)
And yes instant result only

New, and final game on FM 17 with Leverkusen. Using V13 this time also. As the game continue i will maybe try the tweak on this forum with the DM.

23krnrm.png

Do you have a download link for V19? I can only see V17 in the first post...
Thanks.
Ver 17. I'm sorry. By the way, I think Strikeless V17 is the best. I tried to use Harry Kane as ST in Strike ver19 but it wasn't work. I had to switch to Strikeless ver17. Kane scored much as AMC.
In my opinion, these are not important position in this tactic: GK, 3 DC, MCR. May be the decent players.
Important: MCL ( score too much like Fred- left foot is very important), 3 AMC & 2 wing back.
2 wing back no need to be good at defence, good at work rate, acceleration, finish, off the ball. I use Lamela as left wing back & it works. Note that should to change player in the end of game ( last 30 min) when opponent are tired.
AMC need to be good passing, quick, good at finish, cut in side as a good choice. No need to be AMC natural but it will be better. strong foot either is perfect: like Son Heung Min.

Ver 17. I'm sorry. By the way, I think Strikeless V17 is the best. I tried to use Harry Kane as ST in Strike ver19 but it wasn't work. I had to switch to Strikeless ver17. Kane scored much as AMC.
In my opinion, these are not important position in this tactic: GK, 3 DC, MCR. May be the decent players.
Important: MCL ( score too much like Fred- left foot is very important), 3 AMC & 2 wing back.
2 wing back no need to be good at defence, good at work rate, acceleration, finish, off the ball. I use Lamela as left wing back & it works. Note that should to change player in the end of game ( last 30 min) when opponent are tired.
AMC need to be good passing, quick, good at finish, cut in side as a good choice. No need to be AMC natural but it will be better. strong foot either is perfect: like Son Heung Min.

Ok, thanks!

It is v16 strikerless. V17 doesnt work very well for me let me try v16.

It is v16 strikerless. V17 doesnt work very well for me let me try v16.

Just change mentality=to defensive
Change middle AM= to SS

v17 Gayet iyi çalışıyor. Ortadaki AMC pzosiyonundaki oyuncunun rolünü gizli forvet olarak değiştir. Zihniyetide kontra dan defansif versiyona çek ozman sonuçları gör. :)

Last edited:
ELF Cup in the bag, 2nd season running.... Almost a shut out on shots as well.. ******

View attachment 81139

Screenshot info
Tactic used : Strikerless v13 (tweaked) - Post #2292
Skin used : My Own

Need Help :(

I tried V17(Strikerless) in Atletico Madrid for 1 season. The season is 18-19. My players are odegaard, jota, coutinho, oliver and correa for AMC-L-R. I was the second team in La liga. Real was the first one. (101pts.) 88 was mine. What should i do to develop my tactic? It is ok but not perfect as many you said.

Help me :(((

I tried V17(Strikerless) in Atletico Madrid for 1 season. The season is 18-19. My players are odegaard, jota, coutinho, oliver and correa for AMC-L-R. I was the second team in La liga. Real was the first one. (101pts.) 88 was mine. What should i do to develop my tactic? It is ok but not perfect as many you said.

Help me :(((

Just change mentality=to defensive
Change middle AM= to SS

Does changing the mentality to defensive affect the offensive quality of the tactic in any way because I don't seem to have any problems defensively and don't really think it's worth it if it makes us worse going forward