Mourinho: It's no coincidence

carlos-tevez-manchester-city1.jpg

Jose Mourinho was upset as Manchester United out played Real Madrid, especially in the second half. Mourinho was angry that his side never showed up, but Mourinho's last comment raised a few eye brows, saying that Manchester United looked good, despite being demoted

League 1

Southampton 0-2 Manchester United
Championship-Southampton--001.jpg

From St. Mary's Stadium, Southampton, Att 30777

Wayne Rooney (37, 63), Piatti (39), Nani (44)
M.O.M: Rooney

Mr Drezzy: It doesn't add up
0,,10289~9029036,00.jpg

Mr Drezzy today has demanded an investigation into Manchester United's demotion, claiming he received a letter in the post saying that some evil forces had caused this.
Mr Drezzy pointed the finger at the European Club Association, after learning The board had fallen out with Manchester United, after United refused to let Manchester City become a top member

League Cup

Manchester United 2-0 Birmingham City
Manchester%2BUnited%2Bvs%2BBrimingham%2BCity.jpg

From Old Trafford, Manchester, Att 63672

Lukaku (29, 34)
M.O.M: Lukaku

League 1

Manchester United 4-0 Brentford
old_trafford.jpg

From Old Trafford, Manchester, Att 72519

Piatti (17), Ronney (36, 46, 79)

Manchester United: We will investigate

man_u.jpg

Manchester United have confirmed that they will be investigating Mr Drezzy's claim and will announce their findings as soon as possible

Champions League Group B, Match day 2

Dinamo 1-0 Manchester United
212413069_b9484be070.jpg

From Maksimir, Zagreb, Att 23505

Rukavina (60)
M.O.M: Navarro

Football_-_Premier__364382t.jpg

United Crash and burn in Zagreb

Michael Owen will be ruing missed chances this evening, as Dinamo Zagreb stole the win, 1-0.
Michael Owen was given the nod ahead of Rooney tonight, and owen missed two golden chances. Manchester United have to pick them selves up, because they have a tough schedule ahead of them

League 1

Swindon 0-3 Manchester United
_1640019_county_ground300.jpg

From The County Ground, Swindon, Att 12688

Berbatov (16), Rooney (35, 69)

edwin-van-der-sar.jpg

Edwin Van Der No Goal

Van Der Sar is on course to smash a club Milestone. He is yet to concede in League 1, and if he can go two more games with out conceding, he would have a clean sheet for ten consecutive games

Johnstone Paint Trophy 2nd Round, North

Huddersfield 0-5 Manchester United
_44881564_macheda_203.jpg

From The Galpharm Stadium, Att 20984

Bebe (2, 48), Kadlec (17), Macheda (26), Garcia (45),
M.O.M: Bebe

Just an update on this story

I must have edited something wrong, because i was way over my wage budget....i kept restarting the game but i just kept on getting the sack for bad finances....DAM

Lol oh man. can you have a look at my Palermo story. I have a lack of followers and I don't know why. Thanx

Lol oh man. can you have a look at my Palermo story. I have a lack of followers and I don't know why. Thanx

Yeah sure, haven't really read any stories on here for a couple of days, and yours is my fav, so ill check it now

Thanx Drezzy. So what's happening with this one. The editor ******** you over? I'm glad Bebe scored I hope he'll become great IRL

Thanx Drezzy. So what's happening with this one. The editor ******** you over? I'm glad Bebe scored I hope he'll become great IRL

Yeah, i dont know if its what i done or if the board just lowered everything because of the league we're in.....But, the wage budget is Rooneys weekly wage now, lol....so i'm way over....Can't seem to figure out how to keep my job....this will probably die an early death to be honest, Disappointed because it's only 2 pages long, the Boca one was about 11 lol
To be honest, wasn't impressed with him in my few games in charge, but Bebe should get better

Lol hmm... I hope you can sort it. another briliant read would have awaited otherwise.

Lol hmm... I hope you can sort it. another briliant read would have awaited otherwise.

Well, if i can't figure it out, I have another save which is about 3 months in, could be a good story...