If you like. I appreciate that you asked others have been doing it and it annoys me they don't ask.

If you like. I appreciate that you asked others have been doing it and it annoys me they don't ask.

they take what is good, and what works.

After my Maradona incident, i noticed people using the same kind of "news" that i did....but what ever, it helped their story's, and that Livingston one has taken off like something mad.

****, look at our Ego's LOL

Lol I know Pri-maddona's lol. Yea its great though.

its all good man....i like the way dani3w is making comments on every other story on here, like he is an expert on story's haha.....but his Livingston one is good

Yea lol. Cracks me up. I tried to start a Tottenham one up but they closed my Palermo one down so I had to stop that one.

Yea lol. Cracks me up. I tried to start a Tottenham one up but they closed my Palermo one down so I had to stop that one.

yeah, i did start reading the Tottenham one, harry in a car crash. Was a really good OP but hey, Palermo is where it's at

Yeah! I'll probably finish the season tomoz night. Got second round of Italian Cup against Roma aswell. Sorry to keep clogging up this thread bud.

Yeah! I'll probably finish the season tomoz night. Got second round of Italian Cup against Roma aswell. Sorry to keep clogging up this thread bud.

i wouldnt worry mate, this thread is dead, dont know how to fix the problem, so ill leave it lol

Ummm. I don't know yet... Say i get £25m for getting in top 4

Ummm. I don't know yet... Say i get £25m for getting in top 4

Piatti can be picked up cheap from Almeria. I'd also go for Galeano . Maybe try and get Hamsik, but offer most of the cash on installments