Derren Brown

Just watched it on E4+1, had no effect on me unfortunately. I had a fuzzy feeling when he was explaining what would happen, but I think that was just nerves. I followed the instructions completely, but nothing happened. :(

What a let down.

i got stuck was scary not being able to get up like wore off while i was watching peep show still mental

...Wtf

is this a joke i couldnt even take the whole thing serious and started laughing the whole 1 minute and got up straight away.

ive never liked derren brown and i hate him even more i cant believe people actually got stuck i cannot believe it.

Nothing! im disappointed, i was so concentrated aswell :'(
Kinda weird though, i really needed to go for a **** before i watched and now i dont! lol
Lol same! xD

It didnt work with me but I have woke up a few times and not been able to move so I know what he means. Its true tht the more you fight the harder it gets.

Just copied this form the sky info box.

"Derren's latest ambitious experiment tests the ability of viewers to see an object that is hidden from view by attempting to project a single image into all of our minds."

Once again Channel 4 Friday at 9.00.

Does not sound as exciting as his previous tricks/illusions,

i think it does...can't wait as always

Well the chair worked with me, he did say it wont work for everyone so dont be to annoyed.

derren brown's on tonight channel 4 half ten.

got to watch it as ive never be impressed with his mind games

anyone else watching it?

not sure if i'll watch it. is it one fo his event thngs or something else.

He is also on on Friday, he is trying to predict the roulette table and is claiming someone watching will win loads of money on the odds 35-1.

that was actually hilarious. all that build up for him to get it wrong. the look on that guys face.XDXD.

wtf! i missed it..ffs are there any highlights?