IMO, the best way to crack those tight defences is to make them come up in the pitch, but without you leaving the same part of the midfield, like 11 players in the middle. The strikers should lurk between the box and the middle of the pitch and your defender should do the same. The midfielders will have to work in a very tight space, so i go for slow tempo, to keep ball possession.

So, the team would keep the ball until one of the strikers (it can be raumdauters, F9, SS, whatever) runs to an empty box, facing 1-1s with the keeper.

:D

Well this one is certainly still going strong!

To be fair it did peter out a little over the second half of the first season but still won the league with 90 points but disappointingly lost league & FA cup finals and knocked out of champions league in quarters.

Its the the second season that is impressing me though, said goodbye to Vertonghen, Davies, Wanyama & Janssen, brought in Lucas (DC) for a bargain 12.5m and promoted Toni Lato, Ronaldo Vieira, Carlos Soler & Kuki from reserves who were all signed at beginning of first season. So far in league have P10 W10 scored 29 & conceded 8.

In total have played 15 games in second season and won them all. Of the 10 league games these included games against Chelsea, Man City & Arsenal although admittedly they were all home games.

Squad is still players from first season with first choice 11 of Lloris, Walker, Alderweireld, Wimmer, Rose, Dier, Alli, Dembele, Lamela, Kane & Eriksen

Top job!

Well this one is certainly still going strong!

To be fair it did peter out a little over the second half of the first season but still won the league with 90 points but disappointingly lost league & FA cup finals and knocked out of champions league in quarters.

Its the the second season that is impressing me though, said goodbye to Vertonghen, Davies, Wanyama & Janssen, brought in Lucas (DC) for a bargain 12.5m and promoted Toni Lato, Ronaldo Vieira, Carlos Soler & Kuki from reserves who were all signed at beginning of first season. So far in league have P10 W10 scored 29 & conceded 8.

In total have played 15 games in second season and won them all. Of the 10 league games these included games against Chelsea, Man City & Arsenal although admittedly they were all home games.

Squad is still players from first season with first choice 11 of Lloris, Walker, Alderweireld, Wimmer, Rose, Dier, Alli, Dembele, Lamela, Kane & Eriksen

Top job!
Good work Chris. Yes I found the same problem. I was dominant until the the AI started to work out the best defensive approach. Im currently working on a tactic which can rotate with this tactic every 10-15 games so it keeps the AI guessing but it is proving challenging to say the least!

Good work Chris. Yes I found the same problem. I was dominant until the the AI started to work out the best defensive approach. Im currently working on a tactic which can rotate with this tactic every 10-15 games so it keeps the AI guessing but it is proving challenging to say the least!

just finished 2nd season with Spurs, won the league with 93 points, P38 W30 D3 L5 GF102 GA33.

The only real real weakness is away to the big teams, of the 5 losses were to Man U, Chelsea, Man City & Arsenal all away.

A dissapointing 5-2 loss away to Juventus in champions league first knock out round as well.