Guys, I've update the tactic to V2, tweaked the dribbling settings of AMC position.

Also, I updated "Additional Important Information" section at the OP and added "recommend foot rating" for AMCL/AMCR positions.

Last edited:
0710e-437b6ce4-2a27-4e43-8f85-dbef25c3334b.png

in order to fix it you need to go to the players instruction of AMCL/ AMCR positions and set AMCL to mark the opposition position under the blue arrow and AMCR to mark the opposition position under the red arrow.

Sorry to question you lord TTF :p but is that definately the right way round? seems a bit strange to switch flanks

in order to fix it you need to go to the players instruction of AMCL/ AMCR positions and set AMCL to mark the opposition position under the blue arrow and AMCR to mark the opposition position under the red arrow.

Sorry to question you lord TTF :p but is that definately the right way round? seems a bit strange to switch flanks

Mate, your player at AMCL position and the opposition player at DR position play at the same flank and your player at AMCR position and the opposition player at DL position play at the same flank so your players at AMCL/AMCR positions won’t switch flanks during the defensive phase.

Mate, your player at AMCL position and the opposition player at DR position play at the same flank and your player at AMCR position and the opposition player at DL position play at the same flank so your players at AMCL/AMCR positions won’t switch flanks during the defensive phase.

LOL .........*redface*

View attachment 109869

These are my results so far. Few observations: HUGE amount of shots on target, HUGE amount of ball possession, poor scoring (I mean the ratio between shots on target and goals). The matches in which I lost (Genoa 1-2 and Fiorentina 2-3), the stats were ridiculous: 10 shots on target for me and 2/3 for them and 60/65 % ball possession for me and 30/25 % for them. I can't complain about the results but I won't lie: I expected a little bit more. Now I'll give the V2 a go and I'll let you know whether or not it works.

PS I've played almost all matches with instant result (except the ones in which my opponent used "exotic" formations as you said in the OP)

VfB Stuttgart (2. Bundesliga): Finished first season with Destroyer V2 and won the double! :)

View attachment 109845

View attachment 109847

View attachment 109846

Yeah, I was very happy about the results in the first season. The DFB-Cup was a nice and deserved surprise - we had some luck in the drawing of the matches - didn't need to play Bayern, Dortmund or any other team of the top 5 :). Great tactic! Hope it will be better than the Reaver tactic - I never had more possession and shots on target than before. Maybe the use of the chances could be better.

Will update you about the first season in 1. Bundesliga :)

Last edited:
Using another 4-2-2-2 brazil with my liverpool first season and was going well, 4th in the league after 25 matches, but 12 points from top arsenal side, changed to destroyer after two losses, and now second 2 points behind with five matches till the end!!! 7 wins and one draw!!! Not fully fluid yet!! Tomorrow I will finish the season and let you know, but very impressed all ready, didn't have such success with reaver tactics, but have to admit that destroyer fits much better with pool's squad of 2016-2017 season!!

THE TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED

CHANGES:

- tweaked the closing down settings of DCL/DCR positions

Between this and Reaver 4-2-3-1 which one is better?

I prefer this one. Managed to save a struggling Hamburg from relegation with this tactic and managed to beat Leverkusen in the process! It creates so many chances it's great and defensively sound. Reaver v13 didn't seem to create any chances at all for an underdog team like mine.

I prefer this one. Managed to save a struggling Hamburg from relegation with this tactic and managed to beat Leverkusen in the process! It creates so many chances it's great and defensively sound. Reaver v13 didn't seem to create any chances at all for an underdog team like mine.

mate.. are you saying that this tactic really worked with lower league clubs? Such as a club in vanarama league?

THE TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED

CHANGES:

- tweaked the closing down settings of DCL/DCR positions

Thanks for the tactics. They are very good.

I only have one thing to point out, I do not score corner goals, I do not understand why the striker is out of the area!

@TFF pleease how do i set players to mark a particular posittion so i dont have to do it every match