@TFF pleease how do i set players to mark a particular posittion so i dont have to do it every match

mate, the man marking are set in the tactic, read the op, every thing you need to know is there

mate.. are you saying that this tactic really worked with lower league clubs? Such as a club in vanarama league?

I don't know if it works in the vanarama but what I do know is that my Hamburg team were VERY bad and massively outgunned compared to the rest of the bundesliga. But this beaut of a tactic turned my **** heap of a club into European contenders in 1 year

07111-bb099462-0f85-431e-af6c-b4aaf53663e3.png

I don't know if it works in the vanarama but what I do know is that my Hamburg team were VERY bad and massively outgunned compared to the rest of the bundesliga. But this beaut of a tactic turned my **** heap of a club into European contenders in 1 year

What version is your fm17? Is it updated one?

Mate, is this tactic worked with latest updated fm17 patch?

yes mate

STABILITY & PERFORMANCE
- Fixed freeze on social media screen

there were no change to the ME in 17.2.1.

Last edited:
It would be surprised if TFFs tactics wasn't updated for the latest FM patch, same goes for the more active tactic threads on this forum :)

Is there a reason that this guy is the only person on this forum that doesn't have to back up his tactics with results? Or even get asked to do it for that matter?

From my experience his tactics are always trash.

Is there a reason that this guy is the only person on this forum that doesn't have to back up his tactics with results? Or even get asked to do it for that matter?

From my experience his tactics are always trash.

Dude, delete the post that still has time. Just see the reaver comments. Multiple users reporting success. But it's not plug and play, so noobs can find trash

Dude, delete the post that still has time. Just see the reaver comments. Multiple users reporting success. But it's not plug and play, so noobs can find trash

I dare say people are having success with it and that's fine. However, my point still stands that this guy is the only tactic creator on the forum that doesn't have to post their own results.

Curious.

THE TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V4

THE PPMS HAVE BEEN UPDATED (STC - POSITION)

THE ATTRIBUTES AND TRAINING HAVE BEEN UPDATED (STC/AMCL/AMC/AMCR - POSITIONS)

CHANGES:

- changed the role/duty of STC position

- changed the duty and PIs AMC position

- tweaked the dribbling settings of AMCL/AMCR positions

THE TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V4

THE PPMS HAVE BEEN UPDATED (STC - POSITION)

THE ATTRIBUTES AND TRAINING HAVE BEEN UPDATED (STC/AMCL/AMC/AMCR - POSITIONS)

CHANGES:

- changed the role/duty of STC position

- changed the duty and PIs AMC position

- tweaked the dribbling settings of AMCL/AMCR positions

is the middle AMC better to have more finishing/be like a second striker, and the 2 wide amc to be more playmaker?

Back