When my opponet play with one MC and two DMC man marking set on which player? MC or right DMC?

This is a really random question for this thread, but I'll ask anyways. I'm having a problem with FM, I can't seem to update the game on steam.. It only lets me pick patch 16.0.1?? I've tried the ''verify integrity of game cache'' button, but it still doesn't work :/ I know this is out of context, but I hope someone can give me an answer (A)

This is a really random question for this thread, but I'll ask anyways. I'm having a problem with FM, I can't seem to update the game on steam.. It only lets me pick patch 16.0.1?? I've tried the ''verify integrity of game cache'' button, but it still doesn't work :/ I know this is out of context, but I hope someone can give me an answer (A)

have you tried to delete the game and re-install it?

0611d-145ab726-43bd-4c98-b53f-e40f210d98bd.png

0611d-48062c6f-0b21-4a44-9f2b-55df837a24f0.png

0611d-879ad1ab-1160-4c4f-8986-b9e4de3f78e8.png

I am not having much success with the newer versions. Don't know how you guys are because I followed the guide 100%.

you using tornado or vortex

Tornado. I had great success my first and second season with the tactic, and I know it sounds weird but it seems like the strategy isn't viable in my save. Can upload the save so you can see for yourself :p
I also tried to alter a few things but it seems to make it worse.
Atleast it is nothing compared to how well Devastator v8(or so) did on my Wolves save

Maybe I just need a fresh start with new players at a new club.

Last edited:
Tornado. I had great success my first and second season with the tactic, and I know it sounds weird but it seems like the strategy isn't viable in my save. Can upload the save so you can see for yourself :p
I also tried to alter a few things but it seems to make it worse.

Maybe I just need a fresh start with new players at a new club.

i personally really hate tornado. good in attack but defensively weak. it has only worked for me with top top teams

Back