what the lack of memphis depay and domenico berradi, that he is not on your list??

Which formation Tzahy? Can you post a screen of your team. Thanks
0611d-214ec019-8927-4b6d-8309-b18af595a035.png

Hi,

I've been trying this tactic from midseason with Everton on my 5th season (I was successful almost every year with several league titles and a couple ECL) and it's going moderately well (Tornado one). Basically the team is : Rajkovic, Coleman, Galloway, Stones, Mammana, Gil Romero, Barkley, Goretzka, Zivkovic (Andrija), Berardi , Lukaku. I even got an achievement I never thought I would get playing with it (the 10 games without conceding) but the tactic is working a bit bipolar with my team. Some games I get 4-0 easily, and then against easier teams or some random games I am at 70m minutes and I got 2shots 1 on target. Can someone give me an insight on this? (The tactic is maxxed, the morale is superb mostly)

I've tried what feels like 100's of tactics for FM16 and thanks to supernova I'm finally enjoying this game!!! Great job!!!

I may be an idiot but where is this supernova tactic everyone is speaking about?

I heard a rumour that supernova© set Is being sold on eBay, it really is that good, and Version 7 is on £35 all ready

Ah **** best get money out then!

Only been on this Fm for 2-3 days but its a struggle, I cant seem to win at home which is the weirdest thing

Back