What's the reasoning for having the offensive RWB and not just a "regular" WB in that side? Has anyone tried moving it back? The only reason I'm asking is that I try to avoid asymmetric formations in my saves :)

RBs are overpowered in this version i feel. especially any kind of attacking RBs. its basically to take advantage of them being overpowered. thats just my opinion

Sorry mate but for me TORNADO V6 does not work in Vanarama. I play using instant result and really... it is terrible. As always... Tactic only for good clubs, or medium clubs when your players know something.

Vortex would be better maybe but I do not use 3d matches.

I take it since you don't watch the matches you don't do any squad management either right? If so, no tactic will work for you.

I have some problems with TORNADO tactic with my Bayer Leverkusen team.... Anyone have some advice maybe? i've changed passing to mixed, its better but not even close to results which you have with Las Palmas, Tottenham, Arsenal etc.

I've been messing around a bit with Ajax. Played first season with a mix of Vortex, Tornado and Supernova. Mostly Vortex. Won the league and cup fairly easy, we had 8 draws and 3 losses in the league. Lost to At. Madrid in knockout stage of CL.

A bit into 2nd season I tried to turn Tornado into a 3 striker formation. I used the front 3 from v0lliz tactic , changed the MCs to roaming playmakers, DMC to defensive midfielder and the wing backs to attacking. It seems to be working pretty well so far

View attachment 1016701View attachment 1016702View attachment 1016703

Started using it against Telstar so not lost yet, although we got lucky away to Arsenal). Wing backs are loving it and getting in both on assists and goals. Especially like the amount of chances we created in that home game against Arsenal.

It's probably no better than the originals, but I enjoy playing with 3 strikers to much. Messing around with man marking on the wide strikers as well, but not convinced it's actually helping.

Linky: View attachment 1016704 -- Maybe someone else can tweak it into a proper 3 striker tactic.

How many goal scored you middle striker?

How many goal scored you middle striker?

I haven't really been using 1 particular player there. But the ones that have been playing in one of the 3 positions have.

16 - El Ghazi
15 - Eggestein
11 - Araujo
9 - Cheryshev
5 - Zivkovic
5 - Lozano
4 - Lincoln
2 - Riquelme

Wing backs have 15 goals between them and midfielders 12 so far. Central defenders are lacking. Knoche have 3, all others have zero. We only have 6 goals from corners in 26 games (league) though.

hey tff, i would like to say thank you for this marvelous tactic(vortex). its so nice and impressive to watch the game, to see goal from the open play. the defnce is soild. there are some that i dont think i am gonna win, and in the 86 min, danny rose cross the ball to harry kane and he socred. this is great. thanks alot.

I haven't really been using 1 particular player there. But the ones that have been playing in one of the 3 positions have.

16 - El Ghazi
15 - Eggestein
11 - Araujo
9 - Cheryshev
5 - Zivkovic
5 - Lozano
4 - Lincoln
2 - Riquelme

Wing backs have 15 goals between them and midfielders 12 so far. Central defenders are lacking. Knoche have 3, all others have zero. We only have 6 goals from corners in 26 games (league) though.
Who is this eggestein 2nd time I've seen his name today

In my experience, if you have a good team, the best and most enjoyable tactic for FM16 so far is Supernova attack! I even tweaked it a little to make it more attacking (changed the full backs role to complete wingbacks on attack, and also changed a few PIs and set pieces instructions), but it's still very solid defensively, and the football played is very very nice.

0611f-1ad34141-38e5-4c64-a8dc-22e7c945f16e.png

Back