this tactic is so good, we didnt play good ,they have more shots then us. but we scored our chances. thanks tff. keep the good work.

Mate, don't pay too much attention to the amount of shots in matches because this statistic might be very tricky.

For example, you might add "Shot More Often" PI to all positions in your tactic and very often have more shots than your opponents in matches but almost all these shots will be harmless long ranged shots outise the box that easily can be saved by GK.

There's another statistic that is much more important and that always should be looked, it's called "Scoring Chances" and it consists of "Half Chances" and "Clear Cut Chances".

"Scoring Chances" = "Half Chances" + "Clear Cut Chances"

If you look at the screenshot then you'll see that Bristol City had "5" scoring chances and Fulham had "2" scoring chances in the match.

scrh.png

P.S. It might happens that both teams have almost equal amount of shots in match but if you look at the amount of "Scoring Chances" then it might be that one team had 2 or 3 times more Scoring Chances that other team so as you can see "Scoring Chances" are much more important statistic to look at than just total amout of shots because you can easily have a high amount of shots in matches by doing harmless long ranged shots outside the box.

Last edited:
Guys, can anyone plz upload the tactic setting screenshot of Tornado or Vortex for FMT.

thx in advance

Mate, don't pay too much attention to the amount of shots in matches because this statistic might be very tricky.

For example, you might add "Shot More Often" PI to all positions in your tactic and very often have more shots than your opponents in matches but almost all these shots will be harmless long ranged shots outise the box that easily can be saved by GK.

There's another statistic that is much more important and that always should be looked, it's called "Scoring Chances" and it consists of "Half Chances" and "Clear Cut Chances".

"Scoring Chances" = "Half Chances" + "Clear Cut Chances"

If you look at the screenshot then you'll see that Bristol City had "5" scoring chances and Fulham had "2" scoring chances in the match.

scrh.png

P.S. It might happens that both teams have almost equal amount of shots in match but if you look at the amount of "Scoring Chances" then it might be that one team had 2 or 3 times more Scoring Chances that other team so as you can see "Scoring Chances" are much more important statistic to look at than just total amout of shots because you can easily have a high amount of shots in matches by doing harmless long ranged shots outside the box.
thanks mate

Sorry mate but for me TORNADO V6 does not work in Vanarama. I play using instant result and really... it is terrible. As always... Tactic only for good clubs, or medium clubs when your players know something.

Vortex would be better maybe but I do not use 3d matches.

None of these tactics are designed for instant result.
Sorry mate but for me TORNADO V6 does not work in Vanarama. I play using instant result and really... it is terrible. As always... Tactic only for good clubs, or medium clubs when your players know something.

Vortex would be better maybe but I do not use 3d matches.

Do you guys think it's possible to get a UCL qualification in the first season with Hertha Berlin? I can't find a tactic with a strong enough defence to make that possible. Media prediction 16th.

Do you guys think it's possible to get a UCL qualification in the first season with Hertha Berlin? I can't find a tactic with a strong enough defence to make that possible. Media prediction 16th.
i think that all you have to do is just try

It should be absolutely easy :). If you are following the introduction in the OP, you'll be able to qualify ;). I finished 4th in my first season with Las Palmas (BBVA) and I won the Bundesliga + DFB-Cup with Darmstadt 98 (was a lucky season)!

Last edited:
It should be absolutely easy :). If you are following the introduction in the OP, you'll be able to qualify ;). I finished 4th in my first season with Las Palmas (BBVA) and I won the Bundesliga + DFB-Cup with Darmstadt 98 (was a lucky season)!

that's great! any transfers?

Back