Outside the top few teams who do people think would be a good team to start a save with in the prem ??

In my experience, if you have a good team, the best and most enjoyable tactic for FM16 so far is Supernova attack! I even tweaked it a little to make it more attacking (changed the full backs role to complete wingbacks on attack, and also changed a few PIs and set pieces instructions), but it's still very solid defensively, and the football played is very very nice.

Could you please post your tweaked supernova tac?

Since you have played 4 seasons with a low reputation club in spain (i play with depor finished my first season, euro cup qual.) can you tell me which low cost players fit best for this tactic?

Hey there everyone. Just purchased my FM16 now and came straight for a TTF tactic. Is there anything I should know about this version of FM for the set pieces, like last year's strong long throws or any corner routine? Thanks a lot.

Hey there everyone. Just purchased my FM16 now and came straight for a TTF tactic. Is there anything I should know about this version of FM for the set pieces, like last year's strong long throws or any corner routine? Thanks a lot.
Don't think there is a exploit yet that guarentees goals

i tried vortex... 4-1 lose against atletico madrid.. im barca. :/ with other teams i get loads of shots.. 15-25.. but 0-0 draw or close win. tactic is fully fluid.

06201-917c81e1-af11-4f39-bc10-9553bd870ec4.png

Since you have played 4 seasons with a low reputation club in spain (i play with depor finished my first season, euro cup qual.) can you tell me which low cost players fit best for this tactic?

Just use the filters the correct way and buy whoever you want - in my first season I didn't buy anyone. I only had some players on loan. The end of the first season is important - just sell your best players (the most valued ones) for some cash - then you can build up your squad step by step.

Don't forget to ask your board for more transfer revenue (100% are prefect). For more information check THIS

solounamigo could u show us your squad (match 18) and transfers?

Sorry mate I already deleted my save - I'm going to start an new save with RB Leipzig (2. Bundesliga / Germany)

Just use the filters the correct way and buy whoever you want - in my first season I didn't buy anyone. I only had some players on loan. The end of the first season is important - just sell your best players (the most valued ones) for some cash - then you can build up your squad step by step.

Don't forget to ask your board for more transfer revenue (100% are prefect). For more information check THIS
so who will be your next team mate?

I already prepared my new save - my team will be RB Leipzig / 2. Bundesliga (Germanys Second Division). I think it will be funny to smash Bayern & Dortmund in the future :)

someone who is quick to help me. would like to start with Man utd and use VORTEX who will say that there is the strongest starting 11 of the first season

someone who is quick to help me. would like to start with Man utd and use VORTEX who will say that there is the strongest starting 11 of the first season
well, i think that utd have a very good team for this tactic, maybe you will be need a player for the right inside forward. maybe you can recall janunzi from dortmund.

Back