TFF I bet if you wouldn't have used the instant result, you would have won the Premier League already in the second season after promotion ;)

this year i am geting more assist from my right wing back then my left wing back. last year the left wing back made more assits

The great Champagne SUPERNOVA!!!!!

View attachment 183336

I was trying to go for an Invincible season but it didn't go that way but none the less a TERRIFIC season! Won the Quadruple in Portugal!!! Thanks TFF for an amazing tactic and letting me finally enjoy FM16!!! AVG of 0.35 GA is F'n amazing!!!! I think I can do much better in the goal scoring dept as I really struggled to find a consistent striker this season. Jonas was F'n amazing but I lost him early in the season on a release clause that I wasn't aware of (DOH!!!). I tried Calleri in the role but he really struggled all year long. Actually, I tried Guedes in the F9 role and he did really well but he's not the bulldog you need in that role. I have Luis Enrique and Carlos coming in for next season. I expect them to do well as strikers as they have the attributes for the role...we shall see!

Also, I think for next season I will try moving the wide-midfielders into the AMR/AML role's as Inside-Forwards and see how that goes...maybe will have them man mark opp Full-backs to help make them help out more in the defensive dept.

Nice to see we have a few different tactics that work superbly; super nova, tornado, vortex. Now if you don't like one or don't get results with one, you can always try the others. Keeps a lot more people happy playing this game.

Good job, TFF.

Nice to see we have a few different tactics that work superbly; super nova, tornado, vortex. Now if you don't like one or don't get results with one, you can always try the others. Keeps a lot more people happy playing this game.

Good job, TFF.
well said mate

Supernova and tornado works with instant result button in full game with OI's and training, but cannot get anything to work in FMT instant result as good as last year...frustrating

Supernova and tornado works with instant result button in full game with OI's and training, but cannot get anything to work in FMT instant result as good as last year...frustrating

White, since FM16 the training in FMT is the same as in the full mode so there’s no any difference in that area any more… but the players’ training doesn’t have any impact on the match results it just affects the way that they develop in long term perspective… the match preparation is a different story and it has impact on the match result but as I said you can set the match preparation in FMT the same way as you do in the full mode…

I agree that OIs is a pain in FMT because if you use Instant Result then you can’t set OIs and what makes it even worse that your assistant manger uses his own OIs all the time in that case and it might have some impact on the match result.

Why don’t you play the full mode with any instant result skin ? :)

Last edited:
White, since FM16 the training in FMT is the same as in the full mode so there’s no any difference in that area any more… but the players’ training doesn’t have any impact on the match results it just affects the way that they develop in long term perspective… the match preparation is a different story and it has impact on the match result but as I said you can set the match preparation in FMT the same way as you do in the full mode…

I agree that OIs is a pain in FMT because you can’t set them if you use Instant Result and what makes it even worse that your assistant manger uses his own OIs all the time in that case and it might have some impact on the match result.

Why don’t you play the full mode with any instant result skin ? :)

Still waiting for last patch to play full game... Thanks

Just lost 6-3 to Man City as Tottenham with Vortex version 1. Have a pretty kick *** team as well. Playing on FM Touch mode and I think it makes a huge difference..... Annoyingly.

Ive just taken over Dortmund, 1st game of the season is away to Bayern, Do I play safer and use supernova?, or go for Vortex??

RB Leipzig - Transfers for the upcoming season

Mates, I just wanted to share my transfers for the second season with you:

View attachment 183310

Before many of you ask how I can spend that much money - I'm always buying them in 48 months. For example Deulofeu didn't cost 55M € in this season. He only costed about 20M € (the rest of the money will be paid in the upcoming seasons). For more informations CLICK!

Back