Heh :) I decided to have some fun and win whatever possible with the weakest team from Sky Bet Championship – Bristol City (Predicted 23th).

Also, I decided to use only "Instant Result" and it meant that I wasn’t able to use VORTEX V1 tactic so I used TORNADO V6 all the time.

If I choose to play matches in normal way and were able to set the man marking then of course, I used VORTEX tactic because it would be better.

It's important to notice that my assistant manager handled the press conferences and team talks, also, I used "Instant Result" so he made the substitutions during the matches so I always tried to have such assistant manager that have these attributes as higher as possible:

- Motivation
- Determination
- Level of Discipline
- Man Management
- Judging Player Ability
- Tactical Knowledge

My save with Bristol City is a good opportunity to show how the game works:

1) Tactics don't give you a guaranty that you win any competition.

2) A good tactic just helps you to overachieve more than a bad tactic that's all.

3) Eventually, it's possible to win any completion in the game even with the worst tactic and to do it you just need to get the best players in the game with CA about 200.

4) The higher reputation a competition has the harder to overachieve in it. For example, in the lower leagues or less competitive leagues you can with your league with a team that has mid table prediction but such leagues as English Premier League, Liga BBVA, Seria A, Bundesliga and some other are much harder to win with a team that has mid table prediction and you need to have a stronger team to have a good chances to win it.

5) Your ability to properly judge the quality of players, the strength of your team and your knowledge about what would be a realistic achievement for such team has crucial important for your successes in this game and without it you are doomed to experience only frustration from the game because without it you always will be having a false expectations that would never came true and that what causes frustration.

Below you can find a report about my 4 seasons with Bristol City. It includes all major statistic to give understanding about the strength of the team and its performance according the strength.

SEASON 1

PREDICTION
s1_PR.png

TRANSFERS
s1_TR.png

CA OF THE PLAYERS
s1_CA.png

FINAL TABLE
s1_TBL.png

SEASON 2

PREDICTION
s2_PR.png

TRANSFERS
s2_TR.png

CA OF THE PLAYERS
s2_CA.png

FINAL TABLE
s2_TBL.png

SEASON 3

PREDICTION
s3_PR.png

TRANSFERS
s3_TR.png

CA OF THE PLAYERS
s3_CA.png

FINAL TABLE
s3_TBL.png

SEASON 4

PREDICTION
s4_PR.png

TRANSFERS
s4_TR.png

CA OF THE PLAYERS
s4_CA.png

FINAL TABLE
s4_TBL.png

where in game can I see the players CA and PA? I see you have a screen shot of it.

guys, when you are using vortex tactic, during the games u need to look on the other team formation see if have change it so u might want to change the man marking to mark someone else. its happen sometimes when the other are leading.

I had instant result in Premier League with my Leeds United team.. this tactic is really impressive.. really good job here !

Last edited:
Usually SI releases the transfers update patch somewhere at the end of February.

Heh :) I decided to have some fun and win whatever possible with the weakest team from Sky Bet Championship – Bristol City (Predicted 23th).

Also, I decided to use only "Instant Result" and it meant that I wasn’t able to use VORTEX V1 tactic so I used TORNADO V6 all the time.

If I choose to play matches in normal way and were able to set the man marking then of course, I used VORTEX tactic because it would be better.

It's important to notice that my assistant manager handled the press conferences and team talks, also, I used "Instant Result" so he made the substitutions during the matches so I always tried to have such assistant manager that have these attributes as higher as possible:

- Motivation
- Determination
- Level of Discipline
- Man Management
- Judging Player Ability
- Tactical Knowledge

My save with Bristol City is a good opportunity to show how the game works:

1) Tactics don't give you a guaranty that you win any competition.

2) A good tactic just helps you to overachieve more than a bad tactic that's all.

3) Eventually, it's possible to win any completion in the game even with the worst tactic and to do it you just need to get the best players in the game with CA about 200.

4) The higher reputation a competition has the harder to overachieve in it. For example, in the lower leagues or less competitive leagues you can with your league with a team that has mid table prediction but such leagues as English Premier League, Liga BBVA, Seria A, Bundesliga and some other are much harder to win with a team that has mid table prediction and you need to have a stronger team to have a good chances to win it.

5) Your ability to properly judge the quality of players, the strength of your team and your knowledge about what would be a realistic achievement for such team has crucial important for your successes in this game and without it you are doomed to experience only frustration from the game because without it you always will be having a false expectations that would never came true and that what causes frustration.

Below you can find a report about my 4 seasons with Bristol City. It includes all major statistic to give understanding about the strength of the team and its performance according the strength.

SEASON 1

PREDICTION
s1_PR.png

TRANSFERS
s1_TR.png

CA OF THE PLAYERS
s1_CA.png

FINAL TABLE
s1_TBL.png

SEASON 2

PREDICTION
s2_PR.png

TRANSFERS
s2_TR.png

CA OF THE PLAYERS
s2_CA.png

FINAL TABLE
s2_TBL.png

SEASON 3

PREDICTION
s3_PR.png

TRANSFERS
s3_TR.png

CA OF THE PLAYERS
s3_CA.png

FINAL TABLE
s3_TBL.png

SEASON 4

PREDICTION
s4_PR.png

TRANSFERS
s4_TR.png

CA OF THE PLAYERS
s4_CA.png

FINAL TABLE
s4_TBL.png

Thanks for the good work, TFF!

Keep it up! :)

Last edited:
you really have to quote the post for that? think i raped my arm scrolling down ;)

Guys about players CA and PA, do you consider the Genie Scout accurate?

Hey guys
The corners are taken by the AML and AMR .
Is it left foot on the right and right foot on the left ?

Using the vortex tactic with leicester and beat man city 4-1 at home then Southhampton 1-3 and Newcastle 1-4 this tactic is brilliant. But i have had no success with corners due to the fact that i dont know who should be taking them.

Back