For anyone interested.

I started a game with Villareal playing with the Tornado V6 tactic. Playing with a pretty bare squad and coming up to January so I need to sign some cover players (just signed Gourcuff and Mazuch on free transfers in December). I signed Luan to play as my main striker and Zivkovic for the right side. Zivkovic has been injured most of the season so I have been playing Samuel there.

With Tornado, I got up to second place. It is a good tactic, doesn't concede a lot of goals but it also doesn't score a lot either. My Main ST (Luan) was getting consistently very high ratings, around 7.9-8.0 but not scoring a lot, only assisting. Most of the goals were coming from my IF's and also my CM's (rotating between Gaudino on loan from Bayern, Jonathon dos Santos and Manu Trigueros). My CM's are getting really good ratings too, I've settled on Dos Santos and Trigueros. Trigueros is just absolutely amazing, definitely the best player in the team alongside Mario the RWB. But honestly, Trigueros is so important. I play him on the MCR position and he is just undroppable. When I have to rotate him out for fitness, I hate it, he is so good.

I decided to change to Supernova V2 Balanced since I had downloaded it and never tested it. And all I can say is it is definitely better. I am scoring a lot more goals with this tactic, the first game I played it, Luan scored a hat trick and has been scoring a lot more with this than he was in Tornado V6. I feel like my team is in much more control of games, they attack a lot more, have a lot better quality of chances (with Tornado, I felt like I was looking at the stats and it was a lot of shots but in the highlights I dont see much). Supernova seems to make the players control the game more, attack more, defend better, concede less goals and give the opportunity less chances.

I have only been playing with V2 balanced and love it. I will try V3 at some point too but I would really recommend this tactic.

Tornado and Supernova are both good, but I feel more confident using Supernova.

I think TFF should have an archive or just leave the old versions uploaded, similar to the way knap does.

For anyone interested.

I started a game with Villareal playing with the Tornado V6 tactic. Playing with a pretty bare squad and coming up to January so I need to sign some cover players (just signed Gourcuff and Mazuch on free transfers in December). I signed Luan to play as my main striker and Zivkovic for the right side. Zivkovic has been injured most of the season so I have been playing Samuel there.

With Tornado, I got up to second place. It is a good tactic, doesn't concede a lot of goals but it also doesn't score a lot either. My Main ST (Luan) was getting consistently very high ratings, around 7.9-8.0 but not scoring a lot, only assisting. Most of the goals were coming from my IF's and also my CM's (rotating between Gaudino on loan from Bayern, Jonathon dos Santos and Manu Trigueros). My CM's are getting really good ratings too, I've settled on Dos Santos and Trigueros. Trigueros is just absolutely amazing, definitely the best player in the team alongside Mario the RWB. But honestly, Trigueros is so important. I play him on the MCR position and he is just undroppable. When I have to rotate him out for fitness, I hate it, he is so good.

I decided to change to Supernova V2 Balanced since I had downloaded it and never tested it. And all I can say is it is definitely better. I am scoring a lot more goals with this tactic, the first game I played it, Luan scored a hat trick and has been scoring a lot more with this than he was in Tornado V6. I feel like my team is in much more control of games, they attack a lot more, have a lot better quality of chances (with Tornado, I felt like I was looking at the stats and it was a lot of shots but in the highlights I dont see much). Supernova seems to make the players control the game more, attack more, defend better, concede less goals and give the opportunity less chances.

I have only been playing with V2 balanced and love it. I will try V3 at some point too but I would really recommend this tactic.

Tornado and Supernova are both good, but I feel more confident using Supernova.

I think TFF should have an archive or just leave the old versions uploaded, similar to the way knap does.

v3 only has set piece tweaks. but i agree. supernova is a MUCH better tactic. More balance. i was third from bottom with tornado halfway through season. switched to supernova and i finished 6th. i think most people agree that supernova is better. TFF should put it back up

Media prediction 24th

I have a tiny stadium (5k), no transfer budget, around 15 TIMES smaller wage budget than the league average (I actually calculated it) and players suitable for League 1 and 2.

In other words, I have no place being in this league, let alone almost reaching the playoffs!

vegFAN3.png

Super Nova!

What version of SUPERNOVA is that with?? (Gainsborough Post)

Last edited:
what rating does lloris have in your game? never seen him have below 7 in your screens, did you give him red bull or something? :)

Back