I have a question about the tactic..Ive downloded both Vortex v4 and Vortex v4 Mirror. I use TFF VORTEX V4 but this is the tactic with left inside forward and MR .. so i have to set my STCL to man mark the opposition player at right on the midfield, like the pictures in OP , right ?

I believe that is how it is supposed to work indeed

this may be stupid but i can't seem to set man marking, i can't find it anywhere ?

regards

this may be stupid but i can't seem to set man marking, i can't find it anywhere ?

regards
you have to play the game to set the man marking,
06206-1a2ca281-bd1e-4800-95d9-115f8bc9382d.png

Last edited:

Guys, I've updated the OP and split the filters, the training, the lists of recommended players and the recommended attributes for Vortex and Eclipse tactics.

bump

Hey man, the downloadable filters and the one on the front page dont match : for example DC require concentration in the OP, but not in the filters (quite a lot of other differences)

Which ones are up to date ?

Thanks

Which is the best for Chelsea team? Iwant to Costa score more goals...and Hazard assists

These tactics will work in any league/division in the galaxy as long as you have the right players for them and you manage the players correctly.

The Brazilian leagues will deploy many tactics against you, some which might counter this ones pretty good.

Some tactics do not work in certain leagues due to the type of tactics faced against.

I can't find the PPM to play one-twos. Can someone tell me where i can find the PPM. Is it in movement, passing, defending, finishing or technique training and which one is it to play one-twos?
movement

Back