06205-a31ef4fa-b351-4bc6-960d-ea47615619d9.png

Anybody use any of these tactics in the Brazilian league? If so which ones posted?

Anybody use any of these tactics in the Brazilian league? If so which ones posted?

These tactics will work in any league/division in the galaxy as long as you have the right players for them and you manage the players correctly.

cant score, very inconsistent results

View attachment 182117View attachment 182116View attachment 182115
this tactic really doesn't work for me. Been using vortex for a year and a half now and i have a string of very inconsistent result with liverpool
i already have some of the best players and they just wont score.
also are there any specific settings on corners? i don't think i have ever scored from a corner.

My players
RB Clyne, Widmer LB Jorge Rose CB Gimenez Stones Sakho Daniels (regen) DM Maia Emre Can CM Henderson Tieleman Renato Sanches
LW (IF) Coutinho Brandt Ibe RW (IF) ST Embolo Sturridge Dybala

thanks a lot!

Last edited:
this tactic really doesn't work for me. Been using for a year and a half now and i have a string of very inconsistent result with liverpool
i already have some of the best players and they just wont score.
also are there any specific settings on corners? i don't think i have ever scored from a corner.

My players
RB Clyne, Widmer LB Jorge Rose CB Gimenez Stones Sakho Daniels (regen) DM Maia Emre Can CM Henderson Tieleman Renato Sanches
LW (IF) Coutinho Brandt Ibe RW (IF) ST Embolo Sturridge Dybala

thanks a lot!

I think you have the PEBKAC bug! Hopefully the new patch will fix it for you.

I think you have the PEBKAC bug! Hopefully the new patch will fix it for you.

i am just here to look for a genuine answer, if i could solve it myself i would not have asked here. if you dont like my post you can just ignore it, no need to get childish here

ECLIPSE TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED

CHANGES :

- tweaked the movment settings of MR(or ML in the mirror version) position

Hello everyone. Great tactic , great job Totalfootballfan :>. I have one thing :

In Eclipse tactic before match I need to set oposition instruction by myself as it is on screenshot?

Thank You for Your help.

If you play in the full game mode than you have to set the OIs only once in the tactic menu but if you play FM Touch mode then you need to set the OI before every match.

I am playing full game mode and I put it in my tactic oposition instruction before game. After game start they are asking me about oposition instructions and I need to do this once again couse that one I made before are not showing, is it a bug or I do not put them once again?

Thank You for Your help .

whitch tactic is best for low level clubs ? i play all tacitic and my strikers dont score gools ?

Back