mate do you reall have to show every result I have no problem with people showing things but you share to much allot of the tread is showing your results i have no problem with you but could you just ease off a little

the 5th one
06206-066254a9-8266-4b3c-baf0-3121877cd8ad.png

mate do you reall have to show every result I have no problem with people showing things but you share to much allot of the tread is showing your results i have no problem with you but could you just ease off a little
i was just trying to help someone thats all

Ahahaha... wilshire, the screenshot that you quoted was posted by tzahy to help other dude to find Plays-One-Two PPM… he just showed where to find it... ;)

P.S. tzahy, don't pay attention to some grumpy lunatics here ;) and keep helping people.

Last edited:
sorry but i dont have that, but i have to stop attempting one-twoo. Why is this?
if u have stop attempting 1-2 that means he already know it.
the gys didnt mentioned u , that a ppm can tringered with the other
example : if the player have play with back to ball , he cant learn come deep get the ball obs :) so he need unlearn the 1st one to learn the second one :)
cheers

i am just here to look for a genuine answer, if i could solve it myself i would not have asked here. if you dont like my post you can just ignore it, no need to get childish here

You're right I apologize but dude the hardest part of the game has been taken cared of for you by TFF and you're using a re-strengthened Liverpool. C'mon man!! Which tactic are you using? How's team morale? How fluid is the tactic? Hows the Squad Gelling level? What's your player rotation strategy? Whats your player talks stratgey? Provide screenies of all this please!

The Brazilian leagues will deploy many tactics against you, some which might counter this ones pretty good.

Some tactics do not work in certain leagues due to the type of tactics faced against.

IMO I think that's nonsense. A well designed and balanced tactic will succeed anywhere. If you're using a "Top" team than of course most of the teams you play will set-up very defensively against you and sometimes you'll just have to make an adjustment or two to break through. For example, on my Benfica save I face teams that park the bus vs me. The adjustment I make is hit em with SuperNova Attack and then I will also "Play Wide" vs them to open them up and most of the time this does the trick.

Last edited:
Back