What are the chances of remaking TTF MONSTROUS? That tactic was a beast for fm2015

if you keep getting raped by red card do you just take hard tackling off right

if you keep getting raped by red card do you just take hard tackling off right

i have three CBs i use, stones, bazoar, vallejo. stones never gets sent off but the other two get sent off nearly all the time

wow

06207-1b11cc31-0878-45c4-a5e1-17c2f9c39942.png

06207-3acefcf8-9ff1-4af9-8b21-c055180cb4a7.png

Last edited:
I'm bored of destroying all things portugese, gonna try and kick some *** back in the UK again i think

Wich in your opinion is the best position for Mario Gotze, on eclipse and vortex? I placed him as IF.

Do you guys who play the full game use any touchline talks?

Seems to me that instant results brings better results, as if the FM's little annoying tricks to f* your team up is not present there.

Wich in your opinion is the best position for Mario Gotze, on eclipse and vortex? I placed him as IF.

he can play everywhere. put him where you have miss. :) götze is the one of the best player of the game. my some saves he did not sign the contract with Bayern then i signed with him as free. do not miss him :) sign with him and play him. Götze <3

touch line team talk

Seems to me that instant results brings better results, as if the FM's little annoying tricks to f* your team up is not present there.

Yes mate. Assertive 'get creative, every time that it allows. Seems to improve momentum of your team.

after you score- said passionate demand more

Back