hmm something is wrong here... oh oh oh it's a symetric looking tactic from TTF, that isn't seen to often \joke mode off :p

Looks like something imma gonna throw at a club soon - I've said it before, and i'll say it again: We're getting spoiled with great tactics on this forum :)

Alex Teixera - very very good option to buy for shadow striker, right?

who are you playing with?

I'm playing with Alaves in Liga BBVA, after winning with Segunda easily with his other tactics. This tactics looks perfect for me, since my striker is my weak point and I have a lot of AMC's and wingers.

I'm playing with Alaves in Liga BBVA, after winning with Segunda easily with his other tactics. This tactics looks perfect for me, since my striker is my weak point and I have a lot of AMC's and wingers.
good luck mate

Is ist right to train them in other roles they are playing or did I misunderstand something?

Example:

AMCL/AMCR - Trequartista -> is playing Shadow Striker

ML - Inside Forward/Winger -> is playing Wide Midfielder

MR - Inside Forward/Winger
-> is playing Wide Midfielder

MC – Advanced Playmaker
-> is playing Central Midfielder

DM – Defensive Midfielder

CDL/CDR – Ball Playing Defender

DL/DR – Complete Wing Back
-> is playing Full Back

GK – Goalkeeper

Mate, I've already said it many times and I'll repeat it once more... :) the recommended/important attributes for Roles and the "Star" rating for the Roles that can be seen in the game is total garbage and you should ignore it…

All that was made for total beginners that only start to learn FM in order to give them at least some orienteer to follow.

Only you know what players do in your tactic and what attributes they need to do great.

The game doesn't give you amazing tactics to greatly overarching and all default tactics in the game are very average and also the game doesn't tell you what attributes are the most efficient for roles… The only way to find out it is to spend your time on learning ME. :)

hey tff thanks for the tactic. do you think that man city will be good for the this tactic?

Yes, Man City fits very well for the tactic.

Last edited:
tff would you use sliva or kevin de borine? i mean who would you put next to agouro?

tff would you use sliva or kevin de borine? i mean who would you put next to agouro?

I started with Man City now too and I use de Bruyne as CM and Silva as RM. Next to Aguero I bought Alex Teixeira (that's why I asked about him some posts above)

new TFF tactic comes out
pick southamton
???
profit!

every ******* time.

great work btw.

also, do these tactics work being into 3rd 4th 5th season of games when having a quality side?

I started with Man City now too and I use de Bruyne as CM and Silva as RM. Next to Aguero I bought Alex Teixeira (that's why I asked about him some posts above)
what is you budget mate?

should it be like this
9d66d151bc02d6b44806e8ec67e5a857.png

what is you budget mate?

same what's your (new game) - just put all targets for season on highest and change budget for transfer instead of wages. Teixeira is just 15-20mil + give him 100k per week so he choose you over Chelsea.

btw without buying Teixeira best next to Aguero would be Nasri, not?