tff , if i play sliva as a winger should i train as a winger?

Last edited:
TFF - Training inside forward or winger.. you can't do both.

Heh, I already explained why there's 2 types of training for ML/MR positions.

Let’s say you have a player that have all required attributes for ML position but he doesn’t have “Accomplished/Natural” rating for ML position so you have to improve his rating for ML position to “Accomplished” at least and during this process you can’t choose “Inside Forward” training for him so I recommend to choose “Winger” focus in this case.

Other examples, let’s take Samir Nasri… he has “Accomplished/Natural” rating for ML/AMC/MR/AML/AMR position so you no need to improve his rating for any position and you can choose “Inside Forward” training for him in this case.

Ok, this is best you can get for start, right?

I'd better used Mangala instead Otamendi because Mangala is better as a defender and also Mangala is left foot with is important.

Also I'd better used Fernando instead Fernandinho as DM.

I'd better used Mangala instead Otamendi because Mangala is better as a defender and also Mangala is left foot with is important.

Also I'd better used Fernando instead Fernandinho as DM.

Mangala has 7 passing and his role is ball playing defender, does it make sense? Also he has 2 stars rated CA and Otamendi 3.5.

How are goals and assists spread out over this tactic? SS top scorers? and WMs most assists?

Btw. Both Otamendi and Fernandinho fits in filters while Mangala and Fernando doesn't, how come they are worse choice considering also the fact that they are better players overall CA.

Mangala has 7 passing and his role is ball playing defender, does it make sense? Also he has 2 stars rated CA and Otamendi 3.5.

Mate, I can only repeat that you should ignore all that stuff such as "Start" rating and other similar stuff... :)

How are goals and assists spread out over this tactic? SS top scorers? and WMs most assists?

Shadow Strikers score slightly more and Wide Midfielders assist slightly more.

Btw. Both Otamendi and Fernandinho fits in filters while Mangala and Fernando doesn't, how come they are worse choice considering also the fact that they are better players overall CA.

Otamendi and Mangala are both good but I'd preferred Mangala over Otamendi because he has crazy "19 - Strength" which means that he wins almost all physical challenges and also because he is left footed.

I'd preferred Fernando over Fernandinho because Fernando lack only "1" point in the Passing atribute whcih isn't important at all but his his defensive attributes are better than Fernandinho's defensive atributes. Also I find that using Fernandinho as DM is wasteful because Fernandinho can be used as CM and Fernando can't be used as CM.

Ok, this is best you can get for start, right?

You shouldn't use De Bruyne as CM because his defensive attributes are just awful but CM is supposed greatly contribute to the defense in this tactic.

You need Box To Box type of player for CM position with balanced defensive and attacking attributes.

Last edited:
You shouldn't use De Bruyne as CM because his defensive attributes are just awful but CM is supposed greatly contribute to the defense in this tactic.

but Yaya Toure has 8 workrate and 10 teamwork and both need to be 14+? Better to be weaker in defense than not working in defense at all I guess?

but Yaya Toure has 8 workrate and 10 teamwork and both need to be 14+? Better to be weaker in defense than not working in defense at all I guess?

I'd better used Fernandinho as CM.

Also I recommend you to strengthen CM position and buy some players because as you can see you have only Fernandinho who fits it but you need at least 3 players for the season who can play there.

Last edited:
I'd better used Fernandinho as CM.

Also I recommend you to strengthen CM position and buy some player because as you can see you have only Fernandinho who fits it but you need at least 3 players who can play there.

And if I use both Fernando and Fernandinho in 1st 11 then I dont have DM for 2nd 11.

tff, do you use team talk during the game?