played only few games so far(no time for more) all easy wins... its remain me of EPIC! from fm14
good job will post some results in the evening

Lost first 4 games with this, switched back to Armageddom and having better success

Hi TFF, would this work on FM Touch without OI's? Thanks

you can use OI's in fm touch

Yup, it's possible to set them before every match but to say honestly it's pain in *** :)

Unfortunately, you can't set them once and for all in FMT as it's possible in the full mode.

Who should i remove when a player is sent off?

Remove the right shadow striker and move the left shadow striker to the center.

Also I recommend you to strengthen CM position and buy some players because as you can see you have only Fernandinho who fits it but you need at least 3 players for the season who can play there.

Toure and De Bruyne aren't good enough even to be backup? Also Delph is there after 3 months or so.

Tried with Villarreal for 10 games, lost a game 1-2 to 20th placed Getafe with 15-2 in shots. Not much of a success..

Toure and De Bruyne aren't good enough even to be backup? Also Delph is there after 3 months or so.

You'd better use De Bruyne as backup for ML/MR/AMCL/AMCR positions because it's much harder to find a player for these positions, especially, De Bruyne is "Either" footed and this means he can at both sides which is awesome.

Using De Bruyne as CM it's like using Messi as CM ... it makes no sense.

Last edited:
You'd better use De Bruyne as backup for ML/MR/AMCL/AMCR positions because it's much harder to find a player for these positions, especially, De Bruyne is "Either" footed and this means he can at both sides whcih is awesome.

Using De Bruyne as CM it's like using Messi as CM ... it makes no sense.

But he's low on accelaration and agility and not the best dribbling, I thought it's most important for wide players/shadow strikers?

94d9d5003aaccbacfafded4ad14d859c.png

Hello Managers
is it possible to create tactic for the teams lower divisions like conferance south ?
because lot of users ( old game players since cm93 ) Bath city Fc ?

Can you be so kind to create one tactic for managers play those leaques?

Thanks in advance

Themosnl