c'mon guys, u said that this is tactic thread and that's why tzahy shouldn't post his screenshot, cause he's a cheater and want to fool ppl

instead of improve this thread u change it into some kind of soap opera which is hard to read, rly

i don't give a **** if tzahy is cheating or not cause it's his game and he is very helpfull, didn't attack anyone and i'd rather watch every single screenshot of him then this ****** 30 or 40 pages fake moral "lawsuit"
hey mate how you doing in your save?

06211-797645fc-389d-481b-846c-b177dbe8ed08.png

lol i am wondering if this can replecte messi penalty? do u guys think its posible?

firs season with valencia- 14-0-0. cl win and loss chelsea, win and draw roma and win and loss ludogorets. win barca 4-0, atletico 2-1 away, no save-load

well done mate
in 15fm my record 89 games without loss.your result vg mate,good job) i believe in your honesty because i save 2-3 times in mounth(crash and...) p.s,-sorry for my bad english )

hey mate how you doing in your save?
not bad, playin' Aston Villa and I have only few players who suit to the tactic - waiting for transfer window after 1st season

anyway I noticed that TFF's tactics (now Sunfire, before it was Vortex) works better with attacting movement training - every time I change into defensive my team start to concede stupid goals

not bad, playin' Aston Villa and I have only few players who suit to the tactic - waiting for transfer window after 1st season

anyway I noticed that TFF's tactics (now Sunfire, before it was Vortex) works better with attacting movement training - every time I change into defensive my team start to concede stupid goals
i never change anything mate.

in 15fm my record 89 games without loss.your result vg mate,good job) i believe in your honesty because i save 2-3 times in mounth(crash and...) p.s,-sorry for my bad english )

In FM15 89 games without loss is nothing...when i made TUGA last year i went a run of 5 seasons and a half without loss with Benfica and then lost 1 match against Arsenal for CL and quit playing...

Btw this sunfire is really a very good tactic!
I am waiting for patch release to bring my tactic for this year...hope to beat this one, let´s wait and see ^^)
Good job TFF9

guys i would like to apologize about all this so callled soap opara, its not a part of this thred and i am truly sorry for that. hope we can talk now only about the tactic and help each other to get reasults. happy gaming to everyone. last thing. tff, thanks for all your tactics and your patience, you are the man. i salute u

In FM15 89 games without loss is nothing...when i made TUGA last year i went a run of 5 seasons and a half without loss with Benfica and then lost 1 match against Arsenal for CL and quit playing...

I am waiting for patch release to bring my tactic for this year...hope to beat this one, let´s wait and see ^^)
Good job TFF9
in 15fm i used monstruos(tff) and sir goalalot(the wibe )

guys when u play in the cl after the group stage, do you prefer the first game to be home or away?

in 15fm i used monstruos(tff) and sir goalalot(the wibe )

TUGA needed some tweak after the last update, i didn´t have time to do that and quit, but until that update at least for me and many guys out there it was the best. I remenber when i bring her here it was the first one with overload mentality.

This year is also a overload version...just waiting for update to see if it stays with the results i am achiving!

guys, I have a problem

I want to sign some players like Zivkovic, Barbosa etc but they don't get permission to work in England
What's more sometimes this player get permission in other club

What should I do?

TUGA needed some tweak after the last update, i didn´t have time to do that and quit, but until that update at least for me and many guys out there it was the best. I remenber when i bring her here it was the first one with overload mentality.

This year is also a overload version...just waiting for update to see if it stays with the results i am achiving!

Man for me it was the best too until the last update, good job there
Can you share some info about your tactic for this year? 442?

guys, I have a problem

I want to sign some players like Zivkovic, Barbosa etc but they don't get permission to work in England

What should I do?
i have zivkovic in my save mate, also playing in england and he didnt need work permit, but when i sign pavon they said that he needs a work permit so i send him on loan to malmo so he can get swidish citizenship, you should your borad to give you an affliates clubs.

Man for me it was the best too until the last update, good job there
Can you share some info about your tactic for this year? 442?

Thanks

This is TTF9 tactic so i will not do that, sorry.
Has i said i will release after update but it´s a 4-1-2-1-2 wide overload

guys, I have a problem

What should I do?
i have zivkovic in my save mate, also playing in england and he didnt need work permit, but when i sign pavon they said that he needs a work permit so i send him on loan to malmo so he can get swidish citizenship, you should your borad to give you an affliates clubs.

Thx Tzahy, any other idea guys?

Good job TFF9

On FM15, the Predator tactic (with PPM and short corner), with Porto i was unbeatable in the league... Aboubakar even scored 57 goals in 33 league games on the second season... then i got some world quality regens and record of the league was 72 goals in 34 games. After 4 seasons i started always win the champions, won 7 or 8 times arround 12 seasons. I don't remember my losses on the champions... i probably loss, the thing was Predator smashed teams at home... at away it was very good. Ex. Real Madrid ( Home 7-1, Away 3-1). My record of games without losing as above 300 games (but only counts league matches).
Some of my players end up with an average rate of 9.5+... That tactic and that cheats where fun xD

Back