MorrisQPR whatever u do this is FM u are gonna get games like having 8ccc and 3 woodwork and score 1 goal onyl and oppisition team gonna have 2 shots 2 goals and u loose 2-1 this is called being FM''ed mate.
u bound to get some games when ur players underperforming no matter what changes u make teamtalk etc. its FM for u mate.
having 1 season of unbeaten is not impossible many ppl have done it or doing it. but 3-4 seasons back to back unbeaten and conceding 10 goals only is not believable im sorry.
and if the person whos doing this refuses to show game status screenshot. is 10x not believeable
you know what i mean?

Last edited:
Forum bullies getting together to call someone out. Well done guys you should be very proud of your efforts. It's a game not real life. If you want to take it that seriously go and manage a real football team.

forum bullies?
im sorry but this a Tactic thread. and tactic discussion.
posting save&load results here to trick ppl is fine?
but not believing it demanding game status screen shot called bullie?

tharzy is here reading all my posts he just put a "like" on morrisqpr's post because he defended him.
why arent you answering mate making me look like im attacking you lols..

anyways im done. this the last time i will write about this issue.. if i dont see screenshot of game satus from tharzy then every other screenshots of his results i will quote and type "Fake Save&load results" just to warn other ppl to not be fooled by it.

Last edited:
forum bullies?
im sorry but this a Tactic thread. and tactic discussion.
posting save&load results here to trick ppl is fine?
but not believing it demanding game status screen shot called bullie?

tharzy is here reading all my posts he just put a "like" on morrisqpr's post because he defended him.
why arent you answering mate making me look like im attacking you lols..

anyways im done. this the last time i will write about this issue.. if i dont see screenshot of game satus from tharzy then every other screenshots of his results i will quote and type "Fake Save&load results" just to warn other ppl to not be fooled by it.
are u sure you are done? dont you have anything more so say? have i ever talked to you ? have i ever point fingers on you?
no i never done it. so if you think that calling me names and geting your likes from your friends here will make me post what you want then i are wrong very wrong, if you were nice and ask polite sp probely i would show. but now its a principle, so if you call my save, save and load , pealse do, i wont ruin whats makes you feel happy, same goes for thoses other people who are calling me a liar. hope you are proud of your self.

In Porto on FM 2015, with TFF tactic... yes it was a cheat tactic (corner and long draw), i won chapions league 7 or 8 times in a row, i played 12 seasons +/- and i never lost on Portuguese competions, doing that record on Portugal was easy. I never tried on England, but with the best players of the game, training 5 stars, max team cohesion, excelent tactic.... and luck, is achievable.

wow! just wow!

i seen your other screenshots of 38 games 38 wins but 20 games and 20 wins with only conceded 3 goals seems unbelieveable.!!
gratz

then this...

i saw this screen shot when it was 20 games conceeded 3 goals no loss. 26 games and conceded 6 golas only iz amazing,

im not calling anyone cheater or accusing anyone of anything
everyone has the right the play the game as they wish if they cheat or not.
from what i see ppl are asking game status screenshots of thazzy to see his save counts i believe..
seing as thazzy posted many screenshots of his teams results and sch it shouldnt be hard for him to show 1 screenshot of his tottenham save game status of course he doesnt have to do it if he dont want to.
but Enzo and others might assume that he does save&load
so thazy mate take screenshot and show please so this discussion be over.

thank you sorry if i offend anyone i dint mean to offend thazzy or enzo :)

oh and the TFF tact is great im loving it but i hate playing with wma so i moved em up to IF's tweak some roles and such and its working very well for me :)

dude u been asked nicely many times by other ppl aswell, go back few pages and read..
u making silly excuses and avoiding it.. waht is it now its the princible? what was ur excuse when u were first asked? or 2ndly asked? or 3rd time asked? u avoided it everytime. mate dont make excuses.
why is it so hard to show 1 screenshot of game status? is it because it will show over 300+saves? or 400+saves?
u can save and load much is you want.. what im against is. you fooling ppl by showing those results on a tactic thread
and when asked to show screenshot to clear the suspicion u avoid it swiftly.

im waiting for 38 games win 0 concede screen shot from you ^_^ You can do it!!! i believe in you.

oh and just to clear something im not calling you names i been typing your name wrong all this time even from the first post i made few days ago it was unintentional im sorry if that offended you.

as for this matter...it is gettin silly now i give up Tzahy You win.!
im done. just so you know i believe your results are FAKE.

good night.

Last edited:
PS: If you want to try and go for unbeatable season, or never lose, I REALLY SAY NEVER use instant result, AI will fuc* up your record. Is impossible using instant result and keep the record without insane luck.... like the luck you need to get a very good prize in Euro Millions

Agreed.....much prefer watching the games......many years playing CM and wishing for decent graphics....some people don't know what it's been like to be an addict for 20 years!

guys dont bother downloading a database for a lower league game. its so f***ing slow processing between games. im gutted. was enjoying that wanderers save. just a heads up. dont want anyone wasting there time.

Back to gym for you mate! More fun! Keep us posted on any further incidents....did make me laugh.

View attachment 178169View attachment 178168

Well...what can I say.. Won the Carling Cup in the first season... :) Coz I was pretty sure that I can win a promotion this season I've played almost all the games with Intstant result except the ones for the Cups .. and I am very happy with the results so far.Still cant believe I won over Arsenal :)

Back to gym for you mate! More fun! Keep us posted on any further incidents....did make me laugh.

i actually wrote that whilst waiting for the game to process between matches. thats what boredom does to you

I think you guys are losing the true focus in this thread and forum: Tactics. Why don't you guys let petty matters and focus on TFF's tactics? I've been testing and found that sunrise V1 played with counter mentality is even more efective, at least in FM Touch. Anyone else experimented tweaking mentality?

Guys stop asking for sreen stats, is impossible to say if a person is cheating or not. My cousin likes to save every weak (auto-save), he already had the game saving every day, i told him to change beause it turns the game slow. I have auto save on two weeks and i save alot on transfere window. Even if i save every 3 months, i could just reload and cheat (no i never reload games, but i can tell that already reloaded for transfers)... unless there is something that tells how many times the game was been reloaded is impossible to say someone is cheating and is very bad acusing persons of that because you can't achieve something... Also just looking at tzahy team, is possible... you need some luck, play safe and never use Instant Result

I think you guys are losing the true focus in this thread and forum: Tactics. Why don't you guys let petty matters and focus on TFF's tactics? I've been testing and found that sunrise V1 played with counter mentality is even more efective, at least in FM Touch. Anyone else experimented tweaking mentality?
both home and away mate?

Guys stop asking for sreen stats, is impossible to say if a person is cheating or not. My cousin likes to save every weak (auto-save), he already had the game saving every day, i told him to change beause it turns the game slow. I have auto save on two weeks and i save alot on transfere window. Even if i save every 3 months, i could just reload and cheat (no i never reload games, but i can tell that already reloaded for transfers)... unless there is something that tells how many times the game was been reloaded is impossible to say someone is cheating and is very bad acusing persons of that because you can't achieve something... Also just looking at tzahy team, is possible... you need some luck, play safe and never use Instant Result

Thats absolutely true.I have auto save (every 2 weeks) too,not coz I want to reload, but sometimes may crash, blackout...etc.
Before my new save with Sheff Utd, I've played with Southampton and after 3-4 games from Season 3 , I was unbeaten for around 67 games If i remember well.I had draws ofc, but.. with a better team..who knows.

Asking to see someones game status to see how often they save is pointless. I have auto save on every 2 weeks because my game sometimes crashes and I lose progress. Therefore for 1 season it will say I have saved 26 times, which is enough times to save/reload to ensure I have an unbeaten season, even though that is not what I have done.

For someone else, maybe they have no auto save activated but they have also saved 26 times to ensure they win every single game of a season. There is no way of knowing if people are save/reloading or just saving often to prevent data loss.

That's great, i'm playing with U. Madeira and i'm get insane results with a low ca team (some of them have high PA, i only see PA after buying them... and is a pain get great regens with low ca teams because every one have 4 yellow and 1 black stars).
But i still get wins aganist beter teams than me, Benfica, Porto, Napoli, Paok... it's unbelivable. This tactic is really impressive... if you can tweak them miracles will happen xD. Don't make tests with OP teams, with OP teams the players are already good enouth to get good results.

The best way to test tactics is create two custom team with max stats and play one aganist other. You control booth teams, and you try the tactic aganist common formations and aganist other famous tactics (best of 5). The problem is, for you this perfect you need a FMRTE full unlocked or other editor and alot of time.

Yip....agreed back to tactics.....buy Philip dolling from Bayern if you can.....he has the injury issue thing going on....but he is perfect for the st role. Thomas muller is pretty handy as well I think he is 32 in my save but scored 29 goals last season....

having alot of players in the team is also very good, i have cover for every position. i have a world class team, maybe i can get a better dm but dier is donig great he can also play as a defener from time to time, and the problem with many players is that some of dont get to play alot and they wants to play more, i do rotte btween my playrs, i sometimes i am just happy when player got injuerd lol. there is one more players i want to buy aymeic laporte

Last edited:
Back