let's be honest

Tzahy's results are not real.

If anyone has a enough time, just take a look of his results with Maccabi. I like Maccabi, former Partizan's players are there, like Drincic, Stojkovic, former coach Stanojevic etc...but...

Tzahy had some insaine results in Israeli premier league also, no loss for a few seasons, with pretty much basic team, Obraniak, Drincic etc, low CA players <130

And take a look at his results in CL, guy went to final in 1st, or 2nd season, and lift the trophy in 3th season. I am not sure 100%, but it was some kind of that. His team was **** for CL, at the best 3th place in group stage (if he had a luck)

Also take a look of his match stats in those CL matches, beating team with 3 -6 shots on goal, with no CCC, or one (oponent always 3 at least)... Yes it is possible to win game like that, but winning it all matches in 3 seasons on that way, is impossible! At least in fm 16.

No offense Thazy.

Looks like FM has turned into FIFA!! Wont be best pleased if this costs me the title:(

That seems to happen to me every 5 games hah. Quite often I have a run of 3 games in which every shot my opponent hits between the sticks is a goal while my goalkeeper (then Timo Horn) still gets 6.9-7.0 rating. I may win 2 out of the 3, but in one of the games I'll have 15-2 in shots at goal and lose 1-2 even though I had 4 CCC and they had 0. FM 15/16 in a box!

Who did you sign first season mate? Any changes to coaching staff?
View attachment 1022726View attachment 1022727

Well...what can I say.. Won the Carling Cup in the first season... :) Coz I was pretty sure that I can win a promotion this season I've played almost all the games with Intstant result except the ones for the Cups .. and I am very happy with the results so far.Still cant believe I won over Arsenal :)

Who did you sign first season mate? Any changes to coaching staff?

Chris Eagles , Stephan Gleeson, Mich Hancox Scott Wooton and 1-2 more that i forgot the names.Some of the were on loan.And no changes to coaching staff.

then this...

dude u been asked nicely many times by other ppl aswell, go back few pages and read..
u making silly excuses and avoiding it.. waht is it now its the princible? what was ur excuse when u were first asked? or 2ndly asked? or 3rd time asked? u avoided it everytime. mate dont make excuses.
why is it so hard to show 1 screenshot of game status? is it because it will show over 300+saves? or 400+saves?
u can save and load much is you want.. what im against is. you fooling ppl by showing those results on a tactic thread
and when asked to show screenshot to clear the suspicion u avoid it swiftly.

im waiting for 38 games win 0 concede screen shot from you ^_^ You can do it!!! i believe in you.

oh and just to clear something im not calling you names i been typing your name wrong all this time even from the first post i made few days ago it was unintentional im sorry if that offended you.

as for this matter...it is gettin silly now i give up Tzahy You win.!
im done. just so you know i believe your results are FAKE.

good night.
You are absolutely right!
But...
I personally had an unbeatean whole season with Dortmund (a few draws though). If I had the save and you would ask me to give you a proof of not cheating, you would have seen that I save the game alot. Why? Because I had a bad experience a few years ago when I lost a whole season because a game crash.
It is a game and everything can happen but I have to say that having 38 straight wins is impossible to achieve with a tactic that doesn't work for many people.
PS As I said before, only one tactic worked for real from all 100 versions uploaded on this thread.

Sent from my Lenovo P70-A using Tapatalk

But the fanatstic result with sunfire are with instant risult or not?

You are absolutely right!
But...
I personally had an unbeatean whole season with Dortmund (a few draws though). If I had the save and you would ask me to give you a proof of not cheating, you would have seen that I save the game alot. Why? Because I had a bad experience a few years ago when I lost a whole season because a game crash.
It is a game and everything can happen but I have to say that having 38 straight wins is impossible to achieve with a tactic that doesn't work for many people.
PS As I said before, only one tactic worked for real from all 100 versions uploaded on this thread.

Sent from my Lenovo P70-A using Tapatalk

idk wich 1 tactic you mean tho? There's been a bunch that worked for me (and also a lot that didn't). But if you only get to perform well with 1 tff tactic then there's definetly something wrong with your ability to manage your team.
i think people have the same expectations as previous fm's where ME was poor and exploitable, things have changed a tactic won't make you win everything anymore, now you need a good tactic and good squad management and a bit of luck sometimes. Also some people download this tactic go on instant results mode and come whining about bad results, well duhh..

my game status shows that i saved 281 times, what kind of info does it give you, i do save cuz my game carsh, last season i had a game aginst man city away game, i won 5-0, and after i press the countine botton the game crash, so i had to play the game again, i won 2-1. and i could play the game again untill i will get the reasuls i got on the first time but i didnt. when i starts a save with tffs tactic i always read the op before to see what kind of players i need and who i can sell. by doing all this i can get a very very good teams. i dont buy players just beacuse they are wonderkid, i train my players on their ppm which the tactic even better. so **** yeah i can win all games, i dont use instant reasults, i like to see game, i can control the game. you said that you can win with every team. could be but you need the right players for this, i have cover for every position and they are world calss palyers. so imo u can go unbeten for years in the game, of course i can lose i know it, when it will happen i will post it. happy game to every one. love u all

Eintracht Frankfurt: Finished fourth season

I finished my fourth season with Eintracht Frankfurt. What should I tell you mates - last season we had some luck and won all titles. This season seems to give us the league record (2 D / 1 L), but not the CL-trophy. I think my squad quality is more than great - but I'm still losing some games. The Manchester City matches were an good example. This season They killed me three times. That's FM16 guys. Btw. I'm still happy with that results :)

View attachment 178093

View attachment 178092

View attachment 178091

my game status shows that i saved 281 times, what kind of info does it give you, i do save cuz my game carsh, last season i had a game aginst man city away game, i won 5-0, and after i press the countine botton the game crash, so i had to play the game again, i won 2-1. and i could play the game again untill i will get the reasuls i got on the first time but i didnt. when i starts a save with tffs tactic i always read the op before to see what kind of players i need and who i can sell. by doing all this i can get a very very good teams. i dont buy players just beacuse they are wonderkid, i train my players on their ppm which the tactic even better. so **** yeah i can win all games, i dont use instant reasults, i like to see game, i can control the game. you said that you can win with every team. could be but you need the right players for this, i have cover for every position and they are world calss palyers. so imo u can go unbeten for years in the game, of course i can lose i know it, when it will happen i will post it. happy game to every one. love u all

Allways playing the "litlle poor" tzahy...

Man, do you think you are the only one here that follows TTF OP?
Man, do you think you are the only one that have a world class team?
Man, do you think you are the only one that whatches and controls the entire game?

Man, do you think is good making or saying that the only one that nows how to play FM16 is you?
Man, stop making others fool, be honest...you play the game like you want and you save and start as many as you like but making others fool and came here with statements like everyone is chasing you bro is not correct.

One last thing...i believe you will post sooner or latter a defeat, because...you now why...

Maybe you guys can play a network game or something if you can't stop arguing about this? People are getting tired reading about this bullshit you know... We're here for tactics, reading about tactics, talking about tactics, downloading tactics. You guys are ******** around for DAYS, 20 pages talking about this thing that nobody is interested in.

Allways playing the "litlle poor" tzahy...

Man, do you think you are the only one here that follows TTF OP?
Man, do you think you are the only one that have a world class team?
Man, do you think you are the only one that whatches and controls the entire game?

Man, do you think is good making or saying that the only one that nows how to play FM16 is you?
Man, stop making others fool, be honest...you play the game like you want and you save and start as many as you like but making others fool and came here with statements like everyone is chasing you bro is not correct.

One last thing...i believe you will post sooner or latter a defeat, because...you now why...
haha wow , i have never said that i am better then anyone in this game, have i wrote it? i know that some people doesnt follows the op i also know that people using instant reaults, so you can belive what you want "bro". please dont call me "bro" i aint your bro, btw dont when i will lose i will post it , i have no problem to lose its just a game, do u even play? or u just like coing here pointing fingers on me? is that the reason you play the game? i am not making any one fool, i show my reasults and try to help people something i havent saw from u. and talk nicely i never said one bad words about you. have some respect

i thought we were mates? thats abit harsh :P you called mate first now u say dont call me mate?
izit coz i didnt believe ur fake results.
no, we are not mates thats all ,i dont care if you dont belive me i am good with that. now lets stop its went to far and people are to talk about football manager not about me or you. so just dont talk with me anymore. a guy here ask to stop all this argument, so i respecet him. i am not going to waste my time on you anymore, you call my save save&load as much as u want, **** even publish my save on the news do what ever you want, but i am not going to respone to or your bff enzo.

Last edited:
c'mon guys, u said that this is tactic thread and that's why tzahy shouldn't post his screenshot, cause he's a cheater and want to fool ppl

instead of improve this thread u change it into some kind of soap opera which is hard to read, rly

i don't give a **** if tzahy is cheating or not cause it's his game and he is very helpfull, didn't attack anyone and i'd rather watch every single screenshot of him then this ****** 30 or 40 pages fake moral "lawsuit"

I've dealt with the matter so please revert back to subject matter

Back