THE TACTIC FOR INSTANT RESULT HAS BEEN UPDATED

SUNFIRE TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED

CHANGES:

- tweaked the dribbling settings of MCL/MCR positions

SUNFIRE V2 IS BETTER THAN TITAN V5 SO I RECCOMMEND THAT YOU USE SUNFIRE V3.

mistake in OP TFF. may confuse people

06213-89558e7e-a81f-44db-b0db-d04fad0f646f.png

sunfure v3

06213-40036d7d-eeb0-4f55-81e5-5e17f0686d5b.png

Last edited:
Hi Tzahy,

I have seen in all your posts that you are using Walker and Rose as your fullbacks. I always like to keep as many English players in my team possible.

Would you say Rose is a better DL for Sunfire that Gibbs?

Also, do you play Kane as the default DLF or have you tweaked his instructions at all?

Hi Tzahy,

I have seen in all your posts that you are using Walker and Rose as your fullbacks. I always like to keep as many English players in my team possible.

Would you say Rose is a better DL for Sunfire that Gibbs?

Also, do you play Kane as the default DLF or have you tweaked his instructions at all?

i havent change anything in the tactic, i realy like walker, he is a great fullback, rose is use as a backup for guilherme arana. right now i use beradi as my dlf cuz kane was injured, never tried with gibbs so i dont know

Iam in december with anderlecht but my tactic is not fully fluid just acomplished anyone know why is that? what to do?

Hello Dzozo, how is your save going? I want to start a new save with Anderlecht, and i'm searching a succesful tactic

Anyone else tried the tweaked version from post #4712 with a good team? For me the amazing results simply don't stop coming...

Since my last post, I played 12 more games, scoring 53 and conceding 9... really really happy with this!

ps. this tweak is intended as a tactic for strong teams, or for situations when you need to score and is willing to take more risks than with standart Sunfire.

I'm using it, best one I've tested so far, working wonders, even with instant results (30+ points above original sunfire instant result on TFF Tactic Testing League)

Now we're talking! You see, usually, when a team dominates the chances created, it dominates Possession as well. Now this is logical.
as u can see my team have the best average possession in the league,
06213-4a7f4eec-cb16-4f45-ad83-3c444bc014c3.png

as u can see my team have the best average possession in the league,
06213-4a7f4eec-cb16-4f45-ad83-3c444bc014c3.png

Nice ;)

I guess you do agree with me then that those 2 games against Ludogorets & Velez weren't actually 'logical', if you know what I mean.

Maybe it's because you were using Instant Results, I don't know.

Nice ;)

I guess you do agree with me then that those 2 games against Ludogorets & Velez weren't actually 'logical', if you know what I mean.

Maybe it's because you were using Instant Results, I don't know.
i won those games with less possession so it was fine by me, they had more possession but they didnt score, and i prefer to play the game my self. lol more fun to watch. btw who are u playing with?

Last edited:
i won those games with less possession so it was fine by me, they had more possession but they didnt score, and i prefer to play the game my self. lol more fun to watch. btw who are u playing with?

Yes, obviously, winning is what matters most. But having more possession as well is more satisfying I guess. I don't know, maybe it's me but I love possession.

I'm with Borussia Dortmund at the moment but I'm not using SunFire all the time. It's not so consistent for me even though it's Fluid & I followed all the OP's instructions. I believe I've got the right players as well. Dunno!

Yes, obviously, winning is what matters most. But having more possession as well is more satisfying I guess. I don't know, maybe it's me but I love possession.

I'm with Borussia Dortmund at the moment but I'm not using SunFire all the time. It's not so consistent for me even though it's Fluid & I followed all the OP's instructions. I believe I've got the right players as well. Dunno!
good luck

Back