06212-226c058b-17c9-491d-b5f1-c6784ac3c5c6.png

06212-8ee6f827-74fa-469b-b529-7cee57e4abef.png

06212-499ea092-5136-4eb3-86eb-7c3b9e2945db.png

The true pinnacle of progression!!:)

Started at Celtic: 2x Domestic trebles, 1x Europa league semi and 1x champions league semi with Supernova

Moved to Bournemouth: 1x Premiership title, FA Cup semi, league cup quarters with Sunfire

Picked to manage Algeria and win the much coveted (not!) CHAN cup

Now it's time for City!!!!

THE TACTIC FOR INSTANT RESULT HAS BEEN UPDATED

SUNFIRE TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED

TITAN TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED

CHANGES (THE TACTIC FOR INSTANT RESULT):

- tweaked the dribbling settings for DL/DR positions

- tweaked the passing settings for DL/DR positions

CHANGES (SUNFIRE AND TITAN):

- tweaked the dribbling settings for DL/DR positions

TFF, do we need any different type of players for DL/DR positions in the new versions?

Thanks! :)

Still using the tweaked version of Sunfire which I mentioned in post #4487 (with shadow striker, complete wingbacks, and a few PI changes). My latest results have been nothing short of spetacular, scored 37 and conceded just 1 in the last 7 games!

Obviously I have a good team, but even with stronger teams I hadn't seen this kind of goalscoring in FM16... and the football played is just pleasing to watch.

Anyone else tried the tweaked version from post #4712 with a good team? For me the amazing results simply don't stop coming...

Since my last post, I played 12 more games, scoring 53 and conceding 9... really really happy with this!

ps. this tweak is intended as a tactic for strong teams, or for situations when you need to score and is willing to take more risks than with standart Sunfire.

Question for Gallejo 25...

I'm looking to test your tweaked version of the sunfire tactic with a strong West Ham side, now in 2021. Just wondered if you used the same OI's and training as TFF uses for the original tactic?

Question for Galego 25.
I'm looking to test your tweaked version of the sunfire tactic with a strong West Ham side, now in 2021. Just wondered if you used the same OI's and training as TFF uses for the original tactic?

Same OIs, and attacking movement for match training.

IF YOU NORMALLY PLAY THE GAME(WITHOUT "INSTANT RESULT") THEN THERE ARE 2 TACTICS AT THE OP : SUNFIRE V1 AND TITAN V4.

SUNFIRE V1 IS BETTER THAN TITAN V4 SO I RECCOMMEND THAT YOU USE SUNFIRE V1.

TFF, you forgot to change something here (First Post) ;-)

Back