i like this guy
06213-83831eb2-47d0-48ff-9e8e-587663e13802.png

Anyone else tried the tweaked version from post #4712 with a good team? For me the amazing results simply don't stop coming...

Since my last post, I played 12 more games, scoring 53 and conceding 9... really really happy with this!

ps. this tweak is intended as a tactic for strong teams, or for situations when you need to score and is willing to take more risks than with standart Sunfire.

FM 16's best tactic. Good job!!! (I used first season with Göztepe -Turkish Second Division- 14win-7draw-0losing. 44goals-12conceed. at Turkish Cup i played 7 times against Higher Division teams -including Galatasaray and Fenerbahce-. 5win-1draw-1lost. 15goals-7conceed. So not working only big clubs. Amazing tactic congr. again!!!

edit for screenshot:

View attachment 177163View attachment 177162

and my team's genie scout report:

View attachment 177161

my transfers at half season:

View attachment 177160

sorry for i havent messi cr7 or neymar yet ;)

Last edited:
I notice you are only in year 2018 which is 2 seasons into the game and somehow you have amassed that team with BRENTFORD. no disrespect if you have built that team with no editing but how did you manage to built such a good team in such little time?

I was going to ask that question as well!

I notice you are only in year 2018 which is 2 seasons into the game and somehow you have amassed that team with BRENTFORD. no disrespect if you have built that team with no editing but how did you manage to built such a good team in such little time?

must be editor;)

FM 16's best tactic. Good job!!! (I used first season with Göztepe -Turkish Second Division- 14win-7draw-0losing. 44goals-12conceed. at Turkish Cup i played 7 times against Higher Division teams -including Galatasaray and Fenerbahce-. 5win-1draw-1lost. 15goals-7conceed. So not working only big clubs. Amazing tactic congr. again!!!

edit for screenshot:

View attachment 1023839View attachment 1023840

and my team's genie scout report:

View attachment 1023841

my transfers at half season:

View attachment 1023842

sorry for i havent messi cr7 or neymar yet ;)

View attachment 177105

predicted 5th. no transfers.

Ive been using the TTF tactics since the game came out with the same team. I've taken them from Level 11 to league 2 with six straight promotions. then started this season with Sunfire v2 and find myself with a record of 2-1-4 (expected to finish top half of the table) and just can't score. One DLF alone up front just doesn't seem to be working. Not a single striker has scored. Have now downloaded v3 and the attack tweak and hope the days of Titan return.

Ive been using the TTF tactics since the game came out with the same team. I've taken them from Level 11 to league 2 with six straight promotions. then started this season with Sunfire v2 and find myself with a record of 2-1-4 (expected to finish top half of the table) and just can't score. One DLF alone up front just doesn't seem to be working. Not a single striker has scored. Have now downloaded v3 and the attack tweak and hope the days of Titan return.

their is a big jump in quality from vanarama to league 2. you team has probably just gone pro. so attracting players will be difficult. be patient. get your scouts to work. you may have to do a couple of seasons league 2

lol but the possession were the same

Yea, at least lol! But they had only 1 shot! Very poor! Is Klopp still the Manager?

In my save, he left for Atletico Madrid after the 1st season!!! Not sacked though .. Atletico offered him the job. And now, in the 3rd season, he left Atletico for Chelsea!!

Yea, at least lol! But they had only 1 shot! Very poor! Is Klopp still the Manager?

In my save, he left for Atletico Madrid after the 1st season!!! Not sacked though .. Atletico offered him the job. And now, in the 3rd season, he left Atletico for Chelsea!!
no he is not the manager he is the head cocach of arsenal

This tactics don't work for me...i dont know why!
5 win 16 draw 7 loss...

Anyone can help me?

This tactics don't work for me...i dont know why!
5 win 16 draw 7 loss...

Anyone can help me?

It's not so successful for me either, at least till now.

Which team you're managing? Apart from TFF's, I also suggest ChristianEriksen's tactics. I found them pretty good.

Back