Mate, here's how the game works: the lower reputation of the league that you play the easier to overachieve in it.

It took me only about a month after FM16 was released to make a tactic that allowed me to win any low reputation league with almost the weakest team in that league and if my target was winning low reputation leagues then I could stop to make tactics anymore long time ago.

When I say "low reputations league" I mean such leagues as Sky Bet Championship and any league below that league or any low division in Spain, Germany, Italy and so on, also, any leagues such Portugal, Turkish, Greece, Ukraine, Russia and so on...

The thing is that let's say with some tactic I was able to win Sky Bet Champion, Russian League or Turkish league with the weakest team in the league but when I used the same tactic in such high reputation leagues as English Premier League, Liga BBVA, Bundesliga, Seria A and some other then I even wasn't able to win these leagues with some mid table teams even after 4 seasons.

All that time since FM16 was released I have been making and improving tactics that would allow you to greatly overachieve in the high reputation leagues such as English Premier League, Liga BBVA or Champions League becasue as I said I was able to win any low reputation leagues with a tactic that 3 times worse than Sunfire already long time ago.

The difference in difficulty between any low reputation league and top 4 leagues: English Premier League, Liga BBVA, Bundesliga and Seria A is colossal.

And I'd say that anyone who tests his tactics in the lower leagues just waste his time because it's like testing on "easy mode" difficulty and if you really want to know how good is your tactic then you need to test it in the most difficult competitions in the game such as English Premier League or Liga BBVA.

So you should be ready that the higher you go the harder it will be to play and overachieve. ;)

If someone never played in English Premier League or Liga BBVA with the weakest team then he has no idea how difficult this game could be ;) and when someone at first time steps into these leagues with the weakest team he gets shocked about how difficult this game could be. ;)

bump

Disagree with a lot you said here !! Lower leagues are definitely harder to over achieve in than the higher leagues! I started off in the 8th or 9th tier of English football and can definitely say there the hardest leagues I've played! Mostly due to the fact that most teams have the same calibre player and also with it literally being impossible to sign anyone even half decent until u reach the championship !! Just my opinion

Last edited:
Disagree with a lot you said here !! Lower leagues are definitely harder to over achieve in than the higher leagues! I started off in the 8th or 9th tier of English football and can definitely say there the hardest leagues I've played! Mostly due to the fact that most teams have the same calibre player and also with it literally being impossible to sign anyone even half decent until u reach the championship !! Just my opinion

In lower leagues, it's A LOT easier to make a difference with transfers, you can sign good free transfers gradually over the seasons and climb the leagues. Once you're in the PL, you face teams which have world class players and you can't make a difference anymore, even with all the money you get.

i was wondering is tactic going to be the same if i change individual training a little,for example i am using zivkovic on WM and i want to train him on that role so he has all stars on that role?

i was wondering is tactic going to be the same if i change individual training a little,for example i am using zivkovic on WM and i want to train him on that role so he has all stars on that role?

**** the stars mate, the stars give indication how good player performs for that role but TFF tweaked the position so much that it actually plays alot different than WM. so just use the individual training from OP.

Just because all teams have about same calibre squads, it's easier to over-achieve using a good tactic, because the player factor is not as big in that case.
Also, in lower leagues, opposing managers are not good enough, so they can't combat you when you play with a good tactic. It's completely different playing against Mr. Unknown #209231203 than Mr. Guardiola/Mourinho

Currently using the sunfire v3 with my sunderland save and just cant seem to get it working, tried the devastator and the titan as well. literally copied the tactic and not touched it, using the correct OI but cant get results?

not sure how to screenshot on fm so heres my team...

GK Rajkovic
RB Semedo
CB Mammana
CB Veltman
LB Jorge
DM M'villa
RM Cartebia
CM Wilshire
CM Marcelo Meli
LM Cheryshev
STR Maxi Romero

I seem to think i have a good team but really strugglying... had 2 wins in the last 12 :/

Guys, I need wonderkids for right back and both wide midfielders
Which one would u reccomend? It's 2016 here, start of the 2nd season BPL

Thx in advanced

Guys, I need wonderkids for right back and both wide midfielders
Which one would u reccomend? It's 2016 here, start of the 2nd season BPL

Thx in advanced

right back- borja san emeritio

wide mid- n.leiva, a. zivkovic, r. betancur

Back