Long time since I`ve been in here. Can see there is a lot of new tactics. I have been using Supernova with great success for my last seasons. The last tactic, Sunfire v3 looks a bit like Supernova. Is Sunfire better? Same type of players?

06214-a7384669-de20-4eb3-96ed-f2bc341fcd37.png
wow looks good , with tactic and training Oi?:)

The last tactic, Sunfire v3 looks a bit like Supernova. Is Sunfire better?

Yes, it's better :)

I find that Sunfire V3 is an improved version of Supernova.

Same type of players?

Yeahh... you need almost the same type of players for it, except the striker position. Anyway, I recommend you use the filters that TFF specialy made for Sunfire.

Btw, if you use Instant Result there's a special tactic for it. :)

Last edited:
Long time since I`ve been in here. Can see there is a lot of new tactics. I have been using Supernova with great success for my last seasons. The last tactic, Sunfire v3 looks a bit like Supernova. Is Sunfire better? Same type of players?

I, for example, find super nova better than sunfire still.

Balanced.

Thanks. I only have a copy of V1 saved so I will try that. I am on a decent run with Sunfire but always feel that the opposition have a lot of the game and a lot better opportunities to score

It's supernova better then sunfire ? I've tested the sunfire V3 with a very low quilty team, and the results end with 1-0, 2-3, 2-0 and also with some kind of luck..

Sunfire with Bournemouth, not very good at all, playing well in some games but concede too many chances and end up losing.

not one to usually ask such stupid questions but i cant see the answer anywhere!! do OIs need to be set when using the instant result tactic?

For exemple, it's really difficult to have Zivkovic because of Work Permit during First or second year

not realy i always get work permit for him.
trick is to buy those wonderkids for team like brentford is to pay them more wage.
example ajer wanted 4k p/week i gave him 10k per week 15k after 10 games he accped the next day
same for zivkovic and fossum.
others are loans
pavon failed work permit on first loan attempt then i tried to loan again 2nd time granted work permit.
dont always give up after work permit fails.

not realy i always get work permit for him.
trick is to buy those wonderkids for team like brentford is to pay them more wage.
example ajer wanted 4k p/week i gave him 10k per week 15k after 10 games he accped the next day
same for zivkovic and fossum.
others are loans
pavon failed work permit on first loan attempt then i tried to loan again 2nd time granted work permit.
dont always give up after work permit fails.
is in the sunfire v1 you got 38 win in premier league or the v2 or v3 ? and what about training and OI?:)