Balanced.

Thanks for the idea. Am much happier with Supernova. Feels more solid due to the HB and having both CM on attack seems to add a threat up front. I also found the attack version and it is nice having the three options (balanced, attack and waste time) for different situations

View attachment 176529View attachment 176528

first season in the prem finished using supanova ! happy with 9th place as its something to build upon! also won the cap cup :) gonna give either sunrise ago or the instant result tactic ago for new season as im sure if the ME worked as it should infront of goal we would of won alot more games

View attachment 176335

20/21 season over - 132 scored in the prem & 8 conceded :D

View attachment 176333

Barbosa didn't score as many goals this season but Martial picked up the slack. Might be because I played Barbosa on the MR role more this season, but Barbosa, Neymar + Martial all rotated through the ML MR ST roles.

And yes, De Gea has 4 goals, he takes my penalties, because when you score this many...why not :D

I love you TFF :D

galego25's tweak of Sunfire v1 seems to be the best tactic around this forums, simply insane.

I was instanting resulting until the game of 2/9/2018, when I started playing the matches using the correct TFF's OIs, ticking off tackle harder PI whenever a player got an yellow card (only 1 red card after doing it on the season). Not using any wasting time tactics or changing the tactic at all because it seems to make my team concede more.

Team was predicted 4th and was rated by Genie Scout as 3rd best.

I took over Palmeiras on the middle of the last season and was trying to fit the players on TFF's suggested PPMs and attributes. I used FM Genie Scout to filter, added there TFF's OP suggested attributes offseted by minus 3 but with added Consistency/Determination 11+, Dirtiness max 14, Injury Proneness max 12, professionalism 10+. Worked just great.

Thanks TFF and galego25 !

06214-7fd7612a-1ec5-404b-80c5-23111c964502.png

galego25's tweak of Sunfire v1 seems to be the best tactic around this forums, simply insane.

I was instanting resulting until the game of 2/9/2018, when I started playing the matches using the correct TFF's OIs, ticking off tackle harder PI whenever a player got an yellow card (only 1 red card after doing it on the season). Not using any wasting time tactics or changing the tactic at all because it seems to make my team concede more.

Team was predicted 4th and was rated by Genie Scout as 3rd best.

I took over Palmeiras on the middle of the last season and was trying to fit the players on TFF's suggested PPMs and attributes. I used FM Genie Scout to filter, added there TFF's OP suggested attributes offseted by minus 3 but with added Consistency/Determination 11+, Dirtiness max 14, Injury Proneness max 12, professionalism 10+. Worked just great.

Thanks TFF and galego25 !
link?:)

I've been using the tweaked version of Sunfire v1 from post #4712. Probably the best tactic around here indeed.

The valencia game was the Europa League final if some of you don't understand french. :)

View attachment 176268View attachment 176265View attachment 176264View attachment 176261View attachment 176263View attachment 176262

Won CL next year. Bought Embolo/Chambers.
Ocampos was the Golden boy in the first season. Embolo was Golden Boy in the 2nd. I've been playing Embolo as a Shadow Striker. Impressive.

Last edited: