Hi, is it possible to post the team individual player instructions for these tactics? For the iPad users out there!

many thanks!

U would also have no loss if u save game twice a week as Tzahy.

He admited that he had 285 "save game" in first 3 seasons!
Now his team is stong, so once a week I suppose is enough to be unbeatable.

PS. Does anyone know when 16.3 patch is gonna come out? tnx

i think at the end of this month or in march

Here are previous update release dates:

13.3 - 28-02-2013
14.3 - 28-02-2014
15.3 - 25-02-2015

06215-85456c89-3d22-4ab5-b6e3-3be0ff5506c9.png

Hi, is it possible to post the team individual player instructions for these tactics? For the iPad users out there!

many thanks!

download the FM16 demo onto a laptop/desktop and you'll be able to copy the instructions

galego25's tweak of Sunfire v1 seems to be the best tactic around this forums, simply insane.

I was instanting resulting until the game of 2/9/2018, when I started playing the matches using the correct TFF's OIs, ticking off tackle harder PI whenever a player got an yellow card (only 1 red card after doing it on the season). Not using any wasting time tactics or changing the tactic at all because it seems to make my team concede more.

Team was predicted 4th and was rated by Genie Scout as 3rd best.

I took over Palmeiras on the middle of the last season and was trying to fit the players on TFF's suggested PPMs and attributes. I used FM Genie Scout to filter, added there TFF's OP suggested attributes offseted by minus 3 but with added Consistency/Determination 11+, Dirtiness max 14, Injury Proneness max 12, professionalism 10+. Worked just great.

Thanks TFF and galego25 !

Well when you cheat its supposed to work "just great"

What's the best wonderkids as ML? Maybe Brandt or Drazic?

Have Grealish, he is awesome, developed very good, but City wants him and I need backup ;)
PS. Also have Rodrigo De paul and Lucas Piazón, but not sure about them

Last edited:
Does anyone know when SUNFIRE V.73 will be released? Can't wait to use it...

Sent from my Lenovo P70-A using Tapatalk

Question for all sunfire instant result tactic users: When using instant result which match plan you pick?

Just wanted to chip in here

Using Sunfire V1 on my Watford save 4 seasons in and it's a great tactic. Leaving OI's to my AM and only adjustments I make is to the defensive line depending on the opponents play style - if in the highlights I see them hitting balls over the top then I'll drop it deeper one or two notches.

The results really came when I used the tweaked tactic with the SS in post 4712 I think it was. That tactic is absolutely amazing. I finished 5th last season which was poor as I finished 3rd in the season before, but last season I was meddling with tactics. This season, I'm only a few games in but just off the back of defeating Arsenal 8-2 and they won the league last year, very strong team. The tweaked tactic is absolutely immense. Getting a lot of high scoring games.

Gaya or jorge LB

Rugani CB or stones.

Maia or carvalho DM

AMR barbosa zivkovic or berardi
STC morata first season but end of season definetly DYBALA!
MC Fossum kovacic pogba

if u sell few players u can buy most of these players

arsenal has huge potential of making alot of money at first season
u can sell most of their players for good amount.
Thanks for your help.

Sold Rosicky, Arteta, Flamini, Cazorla and Walcott.

Bought in Gaya, Rugani, Jonathan Tah. I lost out to Stones to Man Utd. I signed Maia, Barbosa, Fossum and Lucas Romero.

I couldn't budge Morata, Kovacic or Pogba.

However, I tried approaching Cavani and asked the board to intervene to which my surprise they did. £71m which is a bit hefty, but he's proven worth it.

Beat Chelsea in the community shield 5-0.

Had a good run in the premier league, lost 3-2 away to Man City but what can you do?

All in all, best tactic for me FM 16.

What is the best version for Liverpool(starting roster) without any transfers?
Sunfire v.1?

Tapatalked

yes sunfire v1 is best, that's why he excluded it from OP. He likes to make you look all over and ask these questions;).

This tactic have been quite unstable with the Manchester United squad with only 3 additions, can't really find a working midfielder trio on this. The worst part is still losing points away from home..

i save 285 times, and? what does iy says? are u always reading just the reading first sentence? my gane crash thats why i save. yesteday i had a blackout in my home, before that i played 7 games and got better reasults, so i had to play this games again. btw you are here to criticize me and my save, but i tried to help with your question... ahh people, go figure

Last edited: