Come on guys, give tzahy a break! What did he do wrong? Nothing in my opinion & in fact I do agree with him regarding the fact that galego25 should open a new thread about his tweak. For two reasons - 1. because it would be easier to find it (I've seen various ppl asking for it / having difficulty finding it in this thread) & 2. because since it's a tweak of TFF's original tactic, I believe it should have its own thread - simple & logical.

Finally, regarding the screenshots etc., I believe that tzahy posts screenshots of his results to show others how good TFF's tactic is working for him. Nothing more & nothing less. And again, there's absolutely nothing wrong with that in my opinion.

Come on friends .... let's be MEN :)

guys are u waiting for the new patch to start a new save? or you will play with same save on the patch?

I will keep playing with my current save & hope for the best! Fingers-crossed :)

When is it coming out? Usually it's around this time / beginning of March but I don't believe there's anything official yet.

I will keep playing with my current save & hope for the best! Fingers-crossed :)

When is it coming out? Usually it's around this time / beginning of March but I don't believe there's anything official yet.

Here are previous update release dates:

13.3 - 28-02-2013
14.3 - 28-02-2014
15.3 - 25-02-2015

Tactic by gallego25 is the best. No commnets.
Totally agree (H)

i guess it would be esay if gallego25 will open a new thread (dont forgot to thanks tff) cuz as far as i know tff made this tactic.
and none of u guys who use the tweak never give credit to tff. its so funny people are just taking someone else and say that they made the tactic. its call respect

galego posted it in this thread, and not in his own, so TTF gets exactly the credit you're moaning about.

Come on guys, give tzahy a break! What did he do wrong? Nothing in my opinion & in fact I do agree with him regarding the fact that galego25 should open a new thread about his tweak. For two reasons - 1. because it would be easier to find it (I've seen various ppl asking for it / having difficulty finding it in this thread) & 2. because since it's a tweak of TFF's original tactic, I believe it should have its own thread - simple & logical.

Finally, regarding the screenshots etc., I believe that tzahy posts screenshots of his results to show others how good TFF's tactic is working for him. Nothing more & nothing less. And again, there's absolutely nothing wrong with that in my opinion.

Come on friends .... let's be MEN :)

I won't open a new thread because it's nothing more than a simple tweak. All credit should go to TFF, who in the last few years has provided us with many good tactics.

For me the tweak has been great, my team plays more the way I want them to. With good players it can be devastating. I'm happy that other people are finding it useful too. If there is a demand for it, perhaps TFF could put it in the opening post, so people can find it more easily.

I won't open a new thread because it's nothing more than a simple tweak. All credit should go to TFF, who in the last few years has provided us with many good tactics.

For me the tweak has been great, my team plays more the way I want them to. With good players it can be devastating. I'm happy that other people are finding it useful too. If there is a demand for it, perhaps TFF could put it in the opening post, so people can find it more easily.

Obviously it's your decision mate ... no-one will force you :) I just expressed my opinion regarding the new thread because I believe it would be easier to find it.

It's not a problem for me because I already downloaded your tactic & used it a couple of times. It worked fine on a couple of occasions (3-1 Away vs Inter in CL for example - I'm Dortmund) but not so well on other occasions. So I'm not using it all the time but still believe it's a good tactic - well done :)

Also TFF releases a huge amount of tactics + V1, 2... 9 (I can't even remember how many since Devastator) so if everyone starts a new thread for his tweak of Devastator, Supernova, Vortex or any other, we can just rename FM-base to TFFM-base !

Also TFF releases a huge amount of tactics + V1, 2... 9 (I can't even remember how many since Devastator) so if everyone starts a new thread for his tweak of Devastator, Supernova, Vortex or any other, we can just rename FM-base to TFFM-base !

Well, ChristianEriksen opened a new thread for HIS tweaks of other ppl's tactics > ChristianEriksen' Tactics! Just saying.

It'd be easier to find if you lot didnt have 15 pages of round and round arguements about pointless *****,

The paperclip in the thread title takes you to any posted posted or links in the thread, Any posted tweak is a piece of **** to find.

It'd be easier to find if you lot didnt have 15 pages of round and round arguements about pointless *****,

The paperclip in the thread title takes you to any posted posted or links in the thread, Any posted tweak is a piece of **** to find.

I agree with you ... but the paperclip in this thread shows 1,628 attachments! Wouldn't it be easier to have a new thread with the tweaked tactic in the OP i.e. the first page?

Again, this is just my opinion to try to help those looking for the tweaked tactic. I obviously respect your opinion as well :)

i have a very strong team, but when i am playing vs barca away, if i lead 1-0 or 2-1, i change to sunfire waste time in 70 min, so i can keep my lead

I use the SUNFIRE Waste Time tactic as well sometimes .... but not so early. I think it's a bit risky employing it so early because you've got 20 minutes just waiting for them to attack you. Usually, I use it in the 80th or 85th minute.

I use the SUNFIRE Waste Time tactic as well sometimes .... but not so early. I think it's a bit risky employing it so early because you've got 20 minutes just waiting for them to attack you. Usually, I use it in the 80th or 85th minute.
i guess you right mate, only played on time vs barca so far one was at home i won 5-0 and the away game i won 2-1

I agree with you ... but the paperclip in this thread shows 1,628 attachments! Wouldn't it be easier to have a new thread with the tweaked tactic in the OP i.e. the first page?

Again, this is just my opinion to try to help those looking for the tweaked tactic. I obviously respect your opinion as well :)

Start a thread then for those who cant find it. Seems easy to find for me, but if you're worried about it go ahead, jsut credit galego and TTF. Just says its a link only thread, all questions to be asked in this one .

06218-8775d20b-c561-4f4d-bb28-9d301b5ea6f5.png