i guess it would be esay if gallego25 will open a new thread (dont forgot to thanks tff) cuz as far as i know tff made this tactic.
and none of u guys who use the tweak never give credit to tff. its so funny people are just taking someone else and say that they made the tactic. its call respect

galego posted it in this thread, and not in his own, so TTF gets exactly the credit you're moaning about.

Hahaha dude, posting a tweak of a tactic in its original thread doesn't need any credit or whatever.
No need to say TFF is the creator as it is implied by the fact that it's A TWEAK of his tactic.
dude i was just saying that if will be esay if gallego25 open a new thread it will be esay to find it, btw the tweak base on sunfire thats all

i guess it would be esay if gallego25 will open a new thread (dont forgot to thanks tff) cuz as far as i know tff made this tactic.
and none of u guys who use the tweak never give credit to tff. its so funny people are just taking someone else and say that they made the tactic. its call respect
I'm starting to believe that either you're TFF's girlfriend either you're TFF's 2nd account...
No offence, but you glorify him too much to be an usual tester...

Sent from my Lenovo P70-A using Tapatalk

I'm starting to believe that either you're TFF's girlfriend either you're TFF's 2nd account...
No offence, but you glorify him too much to be an usual tester...

Sent from my Lenovo P70-A using Tapatalk
and your point would be? are trying to be funny? should a laugh now? just saying that if one of u guys will make a tactic and someone else will say this is my tactic, how would u feel? but i geuss i wont feel a thing cuz u dont care about other people. btw the only one who gave creadit is gallego .

Last edited:

why you demand respect when you don´t respect others by showing cheat results

So tired of this bullshit arguing i might stop visiting this **** thread. you people all **** this forums up, those who keep offending and finger pointing to others for cheating and those who provide fake (save/load) results. and to make things worse everyone keeps quoting eachother with bullshit comments that only a 7yo could come up with. almost nobody provides screens with results or has a normal conversation in here. so instead of discussing how to respect TFF's work why don't you stop the dumb behaviour in his thread.

kdgkajhk, i agree with u, i never offended any one here, i never said anything bad about anyone, but there is a few guys here who decide to criticize me, no matter what i do they call me a liar and some other names. i realy hope that this converstion will stop now and we will be able to talk about tactics players and etc.

guys are u waiting for the new patch to start a new save? or you will play with same save on the patch?

kdgkajhk, i agree with u, i never offended any one here, i never said anything bad about anyone, but there is a few guys here who decide to criticize me, no matter what i do they call me a liar and some other names. i realy hope that this converstion will stop now and we will be able to talk about tactics players and etc.
but mate you started the discussion about the tweak and you don't want anyone answering it?
it is true that some people exaggerate a bit,but if you posted it you should expect answers

but mate you started the discussion about the tweak and you don't want anyone answering it?
it is true that some people exaggerate a bit,but if you posted it you should expect answers
lets just stop it and talk about tactics and try to help each other.

do u guys scores goals from corners? i found out if i give my ml to take the right corner, and my mr the left corner i score more from corners.