can anyone upload the devastator v10 e 5 for me? can't find it on this thread

can anyone upload the devastator v10 e 5 for me? can't find it on this thread
That was the only tactic that really worked for me. Send me a message with your e-mail and I'll share it with you tonight.

Sent from my Lenovo P70-A using Tapatalk

i use tffs tactic cuz imo they are the best. thats all, i have a perfect resluts? i know that. who are u playing with?
I'm in a Liverpool save but I use my own tactic for the moment.

Sent from my Lenovo P70-A using Tapatalk

Didn't play much last night, but Sanchez and Reus on the wing is lethal. Cavani is still finding the net, but he's not as crucial as both Reus and Sanchez.

It was a shame, Oxlade-Chamberlain was dominating as top goalscorer but went through an injury so Reus took his position. I can't bring myself to putting Ox put in the side due to Reus' form. I'll try get some screenshots tonight.
You don't play ozil?

The transfers show that he sold a lot of players as well, and in my experience with Watford, after doing really well the first season, the board threw me loads of money.

However, that doesn't explain how he actually made the players want to join. That's the hard part.

start a game pick brentford.

then bid fossum ajer and zivkovic
when club accepts bids on contract offer 3x more contract then they want
for example ajer wants 5k give him 10k ufront and 15 after 10 games he will choose brentford over Porto
fossum wants 8k give him 13k weekly and 18k after 10 games he will accept brentford over arsenal
same with zivkovic.
players accept $$$ more then bigger reputation clubs

unless u try this dont come here say its fishy how i got those players to come brentford.

championship team is easier then low premier league team
becuase you have 1 season of gettin ready for premier league
1. in championship who ever u loan wonderkids like cubas mammana pavon guilherme arana etc u dont pay any fee or wage for them.
2. by january u get bit of budget and if u get a promotion u get around 40m transfer budget by end of 1st season
with that amount of cash you can build good team and buy some transfer listed good players or loan better wonderkids.

I'm playing with Sunderland, first season, 33 games so far with Sunfire V3. I'm 8th in the Premier League, 6 points behind Spurs on 5th, 11 points ahead of Leicester on 9th. So, with a bit of luck and good results in the final 5 games I can even qualify for Europe.
In the summer I got Dwight Gayle from Palace on loan, was my only incoming transfer until January. In January I bought Tom Carroll from Spurs, Alexander Esswein from Augsburg and Nick Powell on loan from Man Utd. I've lost Adam Johnson in January to Man Utd as he didn't want to renew his contract and with only 6 months left I've sold him for € 9 million to Utd, anything better then see him leaving him on a free afterwards.
So far I got 14 wins, 9 draws and 10 losses. 48 goals scored, 40 against. And I'm in the semi-finals of the FA Cup where I'll meet Man Utd on Wembley. I think those results are excellent knowing I'm playing with Sunderland and except Gayle in the summer and Esswein and Carroll in January, I didn't do any transfers worth to mention while I've lost my best winger in Johnson in January. I'm rotating a lot and keep my best players fit for the FA Cup-games since I'm sure about Premier League-survival. Pantilimon-Jones-Kaboul-O'Shea-Van Aanholt-Cattermole-Larsson-Carroll-M'Vila-Esswein-Gayle is my strongest set up for this tactic. Coates, Matthews, Bridcutt, Lens, Toivonen, Gomez, Rodwell and Defoe play alot also. Wes Brown's injured all the time, and when fit I loan him out to League One-clubs as I'm playing a young centerback from the academy to develop his stats quicker as he got the talent to become a worthwile successor of O'Shea in two years time.

Outgoing transfers: Danny Graham - Reading, Fabio Borini - Wolfsburg, Will Buckley - Fulham, Valentin Roberge - Hull, Adam Johnson - Man Utd. Those transfers (summer + January) gave me the funds to buy Esswein and Carroll (as the Sunderland-chairman's sitting tight on his money you don't get much to spend on transfers neither on wages).

I'm trying to bring in more English lads on lower wages and to get rid of overpaid foreigners who aren't contributing anything in terms of quality-wages.
Sunderland really have some overpaid players in this game in terms of stats-wages.

Anyway, League Cup went well, I've got in the fifth round (so met the board's expectations) where Chelsea slaughtered me 5-1 at the Stadium of Light. 3 days later we met in the league where we won 1-2 at Stamford Bridge with nine men. Got 1 red card early in the game, another one in the 68th minute, went 1-0 down in the 72nd minute, Gayle scored the equaliser in the 76th minute and I don't remember who but he scored the winning goal in the 84th minute. When one man down I've followed the instructions in the OP, with the second one off, I removed the CM (s) and continued without central midfielders. I turned out to be a good idea...

Anyway, I enjoy this save a lot, especially as I hope to get more funds from the new tv-deal in the summer so I can add some new players to the squad as some others are getting old (Brown, O'Shea) or aren't good enough for my future plans (Pantilimon, Gomez, and others).

The odd thing however is that I'm the 5th best team in the league in terms of points won away from home while at home I'm only the 14th in the league. Away it seems this tactic is all or nothing as I have 9 wins, 1 draw and 8 losses. At home I'm drawing far too many games to be considered a "home-side".

start a game pick brentford.

then bid fossum ajer and zivkovic
when club accepts bids on contract offer 3x more contract then they want
for example ajer wants 5k give him 10k ufront and 15 after 10 games he will choose brentford over Porto
fossum wants 8k give him 13k weekly and 18k after 10 games he will accept brentford over arsenal
same with zivkovic.
players accept $$$ more then bigger reputation clubs

unless u try this dont come here say its fishy how i got those players to come brentford.

championship team is easier then low premier league team
becuase you have 1 season of gettin ready for premier league
1. in championship who ever u loan wonderkids like cubas mammana pavon guilherme arana etc u dont pay any fee or wage for them.
2. by january u get bit of budget and if u get a promotion u get around 40m transfer budget by end of 1st season
with that amount of cash you can build good team and buy some transfer listed good players or loan better wonderkids.

These are good arguments. Maybe dude is a save-reload cheater but his transfer tactic is correct.

With this tactic there is no need of cheating, when u are 3rd with Aston Villa - if this is no success i dont know.

Any one got the v10 e5 file going to give it a try can't get these latest ones to work with Newcastle.

The hard part isnt the signing or the tactic but he had no injuries to his forward, both midfielders, both centre backs who all played over 50 starts, the striker every game.

View attachment 1025980

i guess it would be esay if gallego25 will open a new thread (dont forgot to thanks tff) cuz as far as i know tff made this tactic.
and none of u guys who use the tweak never give credit to tff. its so funny people are just taking someone else and say that they made the tactic. its call respect

i guess it would be esay if gallego25 will open a new thread (dont forgot to thanks tff) cuz as far as i know tff made this tactic.
and none of u guys who use the tweak never give credit to tff. its so funny people are just taking someone else and say that they made the tactic. its call respect

Hahaha dude, posting a tweak of a tactic in its original thread doesn't need any credit or whatever.
No need to say TFF is the creator as it is implied by the fact that it's A TWEAK of his tactic.