I sold Fellaini, Rooney, Blind, Young and Valencia.

After signing Stones I have 120 Mill left, any recoo's?

Just use the filters that TFF uploaded at the OP or check the screenshots that also can be found at the OP there you can some recommended players for ML/MR/AMCL/STCR positions.

Ok, thats nice to know! Would be nice to know the change anyway :)

There's only one change about the passing settings of ML position.

I've been trying to post and keep getting same message over and over. Any hints/tips?

Post denied. New posts are limited by number of URLs it may contain and checked if it doesn't contain forbidden words.

What do you want to post? :D

LM and RM

Just started using this tactic and it seems to be pretty effective. I am using Manchester United but have a question about the LM and RM positions. From the sounds of the original post, for all intents and purposes, the LM and RM are more or less Inside Forwards? So, what do i train the players in? For example, Memphis is a fantastic Inside Forward but a pretty rubbish Wide Midfielder. So, when i place him in the LM position, he has 1 star suitabilty. Should i train him in LM Wide Midfielder or keep on with the Inside Forward training? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks

suggestions

Not sure what's wrong with my text but forum won't let me submit so I decided to work around it :D

Last edited:
There's only one change about the passing settings of ML position.

What do you want to post? :D

Trying to post some ideas for tactic that I came up after doing a lot of testing. For some reason forum doesnt allow me to post so I decided to take a print screen of the text itself and work around it that way lol

Just started using this tactic and it seems to be pretty effective. I am using Manchester United but have a question about the LM and RM positions. From the sounds of the original post, for all intents and purposes, the LM and RM are more or less Inside Forwards? So, what do i train the players in? For example, Memphis is a fantastic Inside Forward but a pretty rubbish Wide Midfielder. So, when i place him in the LM position, he has 1 star suitabilty. Should i train him in LM Wide Midfielder or keep on with the Inside Forward training? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks

It has been asked many times already If you search, you should find TFF's answer on this question. ;)

He said that if you no need to improve the player's rating for ML or MR position and you can choose "Inside Forward" training then choose it and if you need to improve the player's for ML or MR position then choose "Winger" tanning because "Inside Forward" training won't be available in this case.

Last edited:
First match, man u against liverpool lost 3-1 lets see where we go from here

It has been asked many times already If you search, you should find TFF's answer on this question. ;)

He said that if you no need to improve the player's rating for ML or MR position and you can choose "Inside Forward" training then choose it and if you need to improve the player's for ML or MR position then choose "Winger" tanning because "Inside Forward" training won't be available in this case.

Na, i get that mate. I would usually go through all the posts but this is a massive thread, now on 52 pages. Thats alot of pages to grind through, was easier to just ask lol.

So, if they actually need to be trained as wide midfielders than that should take priority over inside forward? So for example, Memphis is 1 star Wide Midfielder and Mata is 2 star. I should train them in Wide Midfield instead of Inside Forward? At least for a while?

Im trying the tactic out now with spurs. (i switch between spurs, united, arsenal, city until i know who i wanna play with :D) Its too bad you dont get consistent good results with AML/AMR because no matter what its quite alot easier to find players for those positions :)

Had some quite good results with both Athletic and Southampton using different versions of Devastator, but the problem has in both cases been to maintain the good form in the following season.. Any idea why teams loses momentum? In Southampton, I had to sell most of my star players and replace them with the best names I could get using the filters.

Guys, is it true that the 'Work the Ball into Box' TI actually improves the tactic? Can't test it out myself atm...

Back