---------Vietto
Mertens* -- Koke -- Griezmann
---------------Gabi
F.Luis - Gimenez - Godin - Juanfran
--------------Oblak

* - bought for entire transfer budget

Is this how you set up Atletico?

It looks fine to me. :)

hi could people share which players they had the most success with as Shadow Strikers?

Same Tactic?

Hi!

so I've read through all the pages and can I confirm that you use the same tactic in both home and away / favourite and underdog?

thanks

Hi!

so I've read through all the pages and can I confirm that you use the same tactic in both home and away / favourite and underdog?

thanks

go with the normal for the first 45 mins against a strong opponent. if you have a 1-0 lead i say go waste time if you think you can hold the lead or maybe a draw would be good enough if a win isnt too important

Anyone else having issues with the 3D match page because mine just stopped working and I have no idea why I know this isn't the best place to put this but I follow this thread religiously and love the tactic

Anyone else having issues with the 3D match page because mine just stopped working and I have no idea why I know this isn't the best place to put this but I follow this thread religiously and love the tactic

Firstly reload game then go to default skin (if not already) clear cache and click reload skin on saving then that should fix it. if not backup your files and re install your game

Firstly reload game then go to default skin (if not already) clear cache and click reload skin on saving then that should fix it. if not backup your files and re install your game
thank you will give it a try

If you use Windows then try to delete these folders it'll reset all settings to default

C:\Users\"Your Name"\AppData\Local\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2016\"delete all folders here"

I liked the strikerless one, for the first time in FM16 I was seeing (fake) strikers beating the defensive line without hitting a wall of glass... Think strikerless has some unexplored potential on current patch.

Bring back the strikerless for next version ;)

posted earlier its not doing well in lower league, currently 13 games unbeaten winning 11 of them 9 clean sheets so i think things get better towards the middle of the season, would be a monster if i had perfect players for each position

Anybody tried this tactic with Man Utd? Interesting with the players they have, who you'd keep and who you'd ditch...

Anybody tried this tactic with Man Utd? Interesting with the players they have, who you'd keep and who you'd ditch...

I sold Fellaini, Rooney, Blind, Young and Valencia.

After signing Stones I have 120 Mill left, any recoo's?

Back