How in the world is everyone's ML scoring so many goals while mine scores so little LOL. In any case, loving the tactics so far.

Well Benzema doesn't drop stats for me when trained for AMC (month passed like you said). Now I checked editor and his CA at start of game is 175 while recommended CA is 174. When I change his rating for AMC from 14 to 20, his recommended CA goes to 175, exactly to what his real CA is. I guess he can be trained for AMC without consequences ?? In this case isn't it better to use Ronaldo as DLF, Benzema SS and Isco ML like I said previously?

Well Benzema doesn't drop stats for me when trained for AMC (month passed like you said). Now I checked editor and his CA at start of game is 175 while recommended CA is 174. When I change his rating for AMC from 14 to 20, his recommended CA goes to 175, exactly to what his real CA is. I guess he can be trained for AMC without consequences ?? In this case isn't it better to use Ronaldo as DLF, Benzema SS and Isco ML like I said previously?

Yup, as I said it might causes only slightly reducing of his attributes because "Accomplished" rating for AMC position would cost him only about 1-2 CA. Also, he starts with CA slightly higher than his attributes requires and that's why you didn't notice any reduction at all.

Yes, I think Benzema as SS might be better than Isco because he doesn't have "Come Deep To Get Ball" PPM.

Last edited:
Yup, as I said it might causes only slightly reducing of his attributes because "Accomplished" rating for AMC position would cost him only about 1-2 CA. Also, he starts with CA slightly higher than his attributes requires and that's why you didn't notice any reduction at all.

Yes, I think Benzema as SS might be better than Isco because he doesn't have "Come Deep To Get Ball" PPM.

That's one thing but main thing I looked when thought about this change is Ronaldo who has only 12 accelaration and DLF is only position it fits in + he has 17 strength and DLF is only attacking position which req it + he has 20 finishing so it makes sense to use him as striker :D He was scoring like crazy for me in this position.

Last edited:
V4 looks interesting - happy that there is a striker position this time :)

Did you change the formation? It actually looks really interesting :D

Gonna give it a go.

What about a WASTE TIME version, TFF9?

--------------J.Martinez
---------Vietto
Mertens* -- Koke -- Griezmann
---------------Gabi
F.Luis - Gimenez - Godin - Juanfran
--------------Oblak

* - bought for entire transfer budget

Is this how you set up Atletico?

Back