0f35a7667be79d86534349376a88357e.png
Can you post SS of transfers and lineup and which version you using boss??

What makes you decide that right one is the attacking one?

First of all, as you can see V10 isn't symmetric and V9 is symmetric but anyway it matters which of the full backs is on Attack duty and here's why...

If you look at how your attacks develop you'll see that most of them go through the left flank because if you look at the distribution settings of GK you'll see that he is set to deliver ball to the left full back and also that's why SS is at the left side and not the right side in V10.

Last edited:
You said that you don't use only one tactic but combine the tactics... Which one do you use and when?
That is an incredible result and V.10 (e.3) is not that good in away games...
for last games i have used v10(e.3)
also in away game and it was good.. and some times i play with v9

First of all, as you can see V10 isn't symmetric and V9 is symmetric but anyway it matters which of the full backs is on Attack duty and here's why...

If you look at how your attacks develop you'll see that most of them go through the left flank because if you look at the distribution settings of GK you'll see that he is set to deliver ball to the left full back and also that's why SS is at the left side and not the right side in V10.

So if I change GK settings in V9 I can change FBs settings? Or it doesn't matter if left back is closer to winger (attack duty more suitable) and right back closer to CB?

Last edited:
So if I change GK settings in V9 I can change FBs settings?

Yup.

Or it doesn't matter if left back is closer to winger (attack duty more suitable) and right back closer to CB?

Both the full backs should have similar attributes because they do very similar job during matches and the fact that one of them has "Support" duty and other has "Attack" doesn't make much difference because anyway they both do a lot dribbling, passing, crossing and supporting attacks during matches... the full back with "Attack" duty just does all that stuff slightly more... that's all.

Not every club has fbs with similar stats. Anyway you said he does it "slightly more" so it's always something. So if some club has lb more attacking minded I should swap?

Last edited:
Not every club has fbs with similar stats. Anyway you said he does it "slightly more" so it's always something. So if some club has lb more attacking minded I should swap?

It isn't that easy as it may look because and if you swap the duties and change the GK's distribution then most of your attacks start to develop through the right flank and the quality of your full back and wide midfielder at the right flank starts to impact your performance...

As you can see it's very complex... you win at some place but might lose at other place... the thing is, that you need good quality full backs at both sides and by giving Attack duty to better quality full back you don't win much...

sad to see the V8 disapearing, especially if it worked - i know v10 is same shape, with AM, but not for ppl who dosn't want to do the manual marking(dosn't bother me to do that).

sad to see the V8 disapearing, especially if it worked - i know v10 is same shape, with AM, but not for ppl who dosn't want to do the manual marking(dosn't bother me to do that).

Heh... just don't set the Specific Man Marking for V10 and you'll get V8 in this case... that's why I removed V8 :)

Of course, also it should be taken into consideration that some other improvements were made to V10 so it’s better than V8 even if you don’t set the Specific Man Marking…

Last edited:
I seem to be drawing a lot with e.3. V10 seems to be working fine though.

View attachment 196751

version 10 e2 brilliant since i started using with the exception of barcelona but they were poxed scored by a mistake from my cb and the kept rotating cms so was hard to man mark but brilliant tactic

Hey TFF, I was wondering which one would you favor between Courtois and De Gea? I've the opportunity to recruit one of them. I know they are both world class, but which one would you choose? I'm using the V10 tactic and it seems that the GK pretty much stay on his line, and rarely comes out in the striker feet...

COURTOIS has better physical stats (jumping reach, aerial reach) and he's better in 1vs1 situation, which his great in a counter attack situation against your team. (Plus, he's almost 2 years younger)

DE GEA has better mental stats (concentration, determination, composure), he's more agile, better acceleration and has a better first touch if the defenders play back with him.

So, which one do you think is the most well-rounded for V10?

Back